Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** (4375 Views)

Wonders You Can Do With Noodles / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Nigerians are really innovative when it comes to packaging. That's where you see how talented Nigerians are. Just recently, I saw packaged kuli-kuli (ground-nut cake **That stuff is harder than a cake per say**) and just this morning I saw that Nigerians have taken it a step higher by giving the all reverenced **IJEBU GARRI** a new look.

Please check the picture out and tell me your take on it.

The garri is sure smooth and looks enticing though it is in the safty of its package. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Why Chinese People Enjoy Eating Cockroaches (photos) / Have You Seen These Sexy Endtime Fruits? (pics.) / Billionaire Vodka Drink Made By Leon Verres, $3.7 Million Dollars Per Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.