Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Wonders You Can Do With Noodles - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wonders You Can Do With Noodles (35062 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Are You Always Satisfied With Noodles?? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
First, let me introduce myself: I am an Indomie addict, I love spicy foods with soft drinks. I also love our traditional foods such as Egusi soup, Okra and ogbono soup and edikaikong soup (yummy!). The kitchen is where you'll find me when I'm hungry.

So, I want to start like this: Many ppl think that noodles is something one eats because there's no time and hence, only garnish their indomie with only (highest) tomatoes, egg and sometimes, fish/meat. But I wanna tell you today that these noodles can be sweetened to a wonderful meal.

1. Let me start with what I call 'THE SARDINE WONDER'. This is prepared by cooking the noodle(I normally use indomie, so I'll be using indomie.) the normal way but with little more timing and concentration. Ingredients; crayfish(like that of N30), two eggs, one can of sardine(N180), groundnut oil, onions, salt and of course our indomie hungryman size!

It'd be good for you to have two stoves/whatever you use to prepare foods so that you can serve while hot.

4 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Step1. Prepare your indomie the normal way. After putting your spices and stirring, wait till the water is almost dry(but not too low).
Step2. Pour oil into frying pan. Heat and cut a piece of onions into the oil to remove the smell.
Step3. Open your sardine and pour all the oil into the indomie, then stir for it to mix with the remaining water.
Step3. Crack your eggs into a plate, add salt to taste and slice your onions, then mix.
Step4. Remove the pot of indomie(which should've been ready by now) from heat and put it in a clean plate.
Step5. Make sure the oil is hot. If it is, fry your eggs to half-done. Remove two fish parts from the sardine tin and put them in the oil where your eggs are frying.
Step6. Make sure the sardine is cut to pieces and remove it together with the fried egg. Spread it on your indomie and perceive the ever tempting aroma!
Step7. Put the remaining two piece of sardine and allow to fry for 5 seconds(make sure they don't break). Remove and put them on two sides of the plate. Your SARDINE WONDER is ready with an ever tempting look!
Serve while hot.

I would love you to try it. You'll never regret. It's satisfying and not heavy.
Please, share what wonders you can do with noodles here!
Love y'all.

7 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by chainsaw1: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
hod898: Step1. Prepare your indomie the normal way. After putting your spices and stirring, wait till the water is almost dry(but not too low).
Step2. Pour oil into frying pan. Heat and cut a piece of onions into the oil to remove the smell.
Step3. Open your sardine and pour all the oil into the indomie, then stir for it to mix with the remaining water.
Step3. Crack your eggs into a plate, add salt to taste and slice your onions, then mix.
Step4. Remove the pot of indomie(which should've been ready by now) from heat and put it in a clean plate.
Step5. Make sure the oil is hot. If it is, fry your eggs to half-done. Remove two fish parts from the sardine tin and put them in the oil where your eggs are frying.
Step6. Make sure the sardine is cut to pieces and remove it together with the fried egg. Spread it on your indomie and perceive the ever tempting aroma!
Step7. Put the remaining two piece of sardine and allow to fry for 5 seconds(make sure they don't break). Remove and put them on two sides of the plate. Your SARDINE WONDER is ready with an ever tempting look!
Serve while hot.

I would love you to try it. You'll never regret. It's satisfying and not heavy.
Please, share what wonders you can do with noodles here!
Love y'all.
Let's sEe a picture of it

6 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
chain saw:
Oops...
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
chain saw:
I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow when I prepare it again. cheesy
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by degurl(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
chain saw:

Me too wanna see some pics.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Bawss1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yeah. Where the pictures at? angry
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by ATMC(f): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2013
hod898:
I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow when I prepare it again. cheesy
babes, tomorrow never reach? everybody dey wait
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
ATMC: babes, tomorrow never reach? everybody dey wait
Unfailingly on the 6th
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by mayorall(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
hod898:
Unfailingly on the 6th

Naxo the thing expensive reach. gringrin.

10 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by mayorall(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice. Tried it this night.

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by mayorall(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by krystal101(f): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Maybe you should try this!

26 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by krystal101(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2013
If anyone wants recipe jes holla
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by ATMC(f): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2013
krystal101: If anyone wants recipe jes holla
i want
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sorry guys for wasting time before uploading the pics--I kind of did that purposely. @mayorall, thanks for appreciating. Yours is T.E.M.P.T.I.N.G. Well my sardine wonder pics are here and breath-taking. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by krystal101(f): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ ATMC
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)
5. Fresh pepper TATASE (diced)

Boil your noodles,wen its a little soft, pour in a seive and set aside. Boil ur shrimps separately too.
Fry your carrot, green pepper, white onions n tatase with very little groundnut oil and low heat. Then pour your noodles and shrimps, stir together for 2mins n leave to cook for 5mins.
Then its ready to serve

6 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by ATMC(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
krystal101: @ ATMC
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)

Boil your noodles,wen its a little soft, pour in a seive and set aside. Boil ur shrimps separately too.
Fry your carrot, green pepper, white onions n tatase with very little groundnut oil and low heat. Then pour your noodles and shrimps, stir together for 2mins n leave to cook for 5mins.
Then its ready to serve
need I put the noodle's spice?
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)

Then its ready to serve
You've got the talent! I will try this, (sounds good).

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

2 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
krystal101: Maybe you should try this!

This is nice. Please how do you make this.

My mouth is salivating. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)

Then its ready to serve

Seen grin

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
That Krystal's indomie mehn.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by OmoKhary(f): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Definitely trying these!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by krystal101(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ATMC, so sorry! I forgot, sure you'll add the spice and a little dried pepper if you want it hot...

Cooking is fun!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Krystal, this your indomie is so delicious! grin. You'll have to teach me how to cook deliciously wink #continues eating#

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Ebigbola(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2013
WAO Ooº°˚˚˚°º ˚
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Ebigbola(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Yummy yummy yummy

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Davo93(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by stonemind(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
foo1s
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
I didn't want to eat this night angry embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) / Post Your Christmas Food Here / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.