Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9931 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Ozonna:

How many Nlanders will vote in 2015? Most of the guys here are living abroad, they're not planning to come back home and some here are planning how to run away for fear of war cheesy. Truth is in 2011, Buhari won in almost all online polls but GEJ latter carried the day. My brother less than 5% NLanders will stand in the sun, vote and wiat for the votes to be counted.

Meanwhile, I'll vote for GEJ

Thanks Ozonna.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Okoyeochapaul(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2013
I will nver vote for the both,
buhari na boko haram=He dose nt dserve to b a president.
Goodluck Jonathan=Is a week leader.,

OBJ is th only candidate tht cn rule 9ja,and fight boko haram without fear. Tht is if th law ll stil accept his honourable chief Olusengu OBJ..
click like if u like this. :DI will nver vote for the both,
buhari na boko haram=He dose nt dserve to b a president.
Goodluck Jonathan=Is a week leader.,

OBJ is th only candidate tht cn rule 9ja,and fight boko haram without fear. Tht is if th law ll stil accept his honourable chief Olusengu OBJ..
click like if u like this.

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by HassanAJibril(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2013
I'll never vote for jonathan this coming election 2015! Buhari is the best leader for this country we has to allow him to try his best please my fellow nigerians we has to Stop this tribalism and face the fact if we truly loves our country.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Parnassuss(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2013
OCHULORC:
Mind the use of your words. You dont have to insult him the waY you are doing to answer the question above and you are even calling on the 'HOLY GOD?'

SO God is now unholy? You sef grin grin grin grin grin

Still on GEJ, I say idiot, mumu, wicked and stupid are too good as adjectives to describe him.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
I rather die,a thousand dead.Than to sale my country.To this thief.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Hassan A Jibril: I'll never vote for jonathan this coming election 2015! Buhari is the best leader for this country we has to allow him to try his best please my fellow nigerians we has to Stop this tribalism and face the fact if we truly loves our country.
Hell no to bokoharam leader
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Okoyeochapaul(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Bt we go manage Jonathan if no reasonable candidate

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Behold my President in whom I am well pleased, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan may your 'many enemies' become your footstool! Nigeria's best President since Independence cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ezeufi: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2013
eGuerrilla: It is a resounding 'NO'.

It depends who the alternatives are undecided if an there is an igbo candidate then I wont vote for jonathan
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2013
I voted him with only a thumb in d last election. Come 2015, i wl vote him wt my 20 fingers nd toes.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun: This Morning I saw this in frontpage of nairaland Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election?

My answer is No,

Now the turn of Jonathan,
Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?
To be Sincere I prefer someone like Mimiko not all these crap,We need someone to make a permanent change not mouth flattering
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Akpan107(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2013
ichommy: I remember the last election, i stay inside sun for hours, cos i think if i vote for him, i will enjoy fresh Air.

I dont need his fresh Air again, i don buy Samsung A/C.
The air that ur Samsung A/C will offer you, is not as ''fresh'' as the natural fresh air we are enjoying from GEJ.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Hassan A Jibril: I'll never vote for jonathan this coming election 2015! Buhari is the best leader for this country we has to allow him to try his best please my fellow nigerians we has to Stop this tribalism and face the fact if we truly loves our country.

...so that u ppl wl turn d back of my dad's house in d village into a grazing route for fulanis 4rm mali nd senegal?
Tell Buhari dat Nigeria is nt Sudan or Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by DEastman: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Hell No

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by nmagirl(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2013
won't vote for both. We need a new face not re-shuffling and recycling leaders
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Jcjart: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Didn't vote for any one in the last election,so i won't vote for any one this time.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Demdem(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Won't vote for the retardeen.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by alexchiny: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2013

Matter of fact, we dont love the country, so we aint voting in any Boko haram leader! BTW, is the presidency you people's birthright? Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by bibiji(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2013
I wld hav voted gej jst like b4 if not 4 dis foolish amnesty d north and her leaders are pressurizing him 2 offer BH. A gud leader wil nt sacrifice d truth 4 personal ambition. I was a believer of gej until he made dis irrational decision. 4 nw dias no candidate 4 2015, let's jst wait as events keep unfoldin 2 no who d nex president wil b com 2015

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by greenguy: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2013
uncle joe is just a zombie...
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by licensed2k(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Click like if u will vote for me
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by slimghost(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Of course, he is still the best option for now.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by hydoo(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun:
Be specific, buhari or jonathan, who is your country's enemy?
specify what check on d topic
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ngooka: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2013
YES
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by guyosict(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Yes yes yes again
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun:
Be specific, buhari or jonathan, who is your country's enemy?
Jona.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ozonna:

How many Nlanders will vote in 2015? Most of the guys here are living abroad, they're not planning to come back home and some here are planning how to run away for fear of war cheesy. Truth is in 2011, Buhari won in almost all online polls but GEJ latter carried the day. My brother less than 5% NLanders will stand in the sun, vote and wiat for the votes to be counted.

Meanwhile, I'll vote for GEJ

Looks like you believe the hype that 2011 elections were free and fair. From that drama of APC registration it is clear that INEC and PDP are in some sort of alliance which will be a threat to free expression of choice in 2015 yet again.

Back to the topic, with due respect I will not vote for GEJ; I have seen enough to conclude that he is incompetent.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by DanIlon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Poll show buhari is led,we don't want Jonathann,buhari is man,tell no to Jonathan
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Uniquexty(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
And which one of them has ever gotten it right. Same old story. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. BTW, i'l vote for GEJ
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by drtwist(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ojobojo1: Capital NO,I de craze
who knws? We can't see u na!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Cocodiva: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hell no. If this is fresh Air, I would rather suffocate.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by drtwist(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
abiki: Hell no. Didn't vote for him in the last election. Won't vote for him in the next one too undecided
u din't vote 4 him and he won, y dnt u vote dis time around. Abi losing no dey tire u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Visits France Today - The Punch / Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance / Controversy Over N4.6bn Payments Due To IPPIS – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.