Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39164 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by slysinzu(m): 3:46am On Apr 06, 2013
Mallam Buhari claim he still gat some Important
mission to carry out in Nigeria to make it a Good
Nation, He said he hope Nigerians give him the
chance to carry out his mission.
Will you Vote for Buhari in 2015?

38 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2013
No. A man who truncated a democratically elected system on Dec 31, 1983 is not fit to pilot the affair of the country. We need open minded individuals and not religious bigots. May God guide and lead us to chose a man after His heart.

87 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teniyi(m): 5:04am On Apr 06, 2013
It depends on who he contests against. But for sure Buhari is a million times better than the Clueless Mumu called GEJ.

241 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by PointB: 5:27am On Apr 06, 2013
MumuNmadu Buhari has no fresh ideas to offer in this century. He belongs to the zoo.

67 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by badmeat(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2013
Nope,GEJ all the way!2019 any fresh progressive northern candidate will do,btw,buhari ended a democratically elected govt,wetin him dey find for democracy

37 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2013
Yes! If you wil vote for muhammad buhari 2015?Click like here.

455 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2013
yes

46 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Omexonomy: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2013
teniyi: It depends on who he contests against. But for sure Buhari is a million times better than the Clueless Mumu called GEJ.
why is it that yaruba e-soldiers love insulting the president. You were ask a yes and no question and you result it to insult.

27 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2013
never GEJ all the way. Whether he grant amnesty to boko haram or not. UP GEJ DOWN TO BUHARI

29 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Bigflamie(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2013
Buhari? never in this my life time.

35 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by belovedaja(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2013
No

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2013
lol..funny question..u wan make we elect him and give him power to islamize nigeria? walahi not while i am alive, else i go comot nigeria go mali, with my entire villagers..una go hear am,.buhari was a dictator nd he fit islamize 9ja,he no go send any maga, dat boko lord?

26 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vizboy(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Can never, will never and he can never be the president of these country not in these century

30 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by gunuvi(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2013
Come 2015, I won't vote for anyone above 50 years old.
Eyes don open.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2013
If we look at the party manifesto of the CPC in the last election of which Buhari comes from, it has the reform of our Federal System clearly stated on it and for me that's worth commending cause I am of the opinion that the major cause of the controversies surrounding our polity is long over-due reformation of our federalism. Also, Buhari carefully and meticulously chosen running mate in person of Pastor Tunde Bakare seems to me to be a sign that he means real business in the act of good governance cause there is no way, Pastor Tunde Bakare will allow him to Islamize Nigeria and if that was Bnuhari's interior motive in government, then he wouldn't have opted to have Pastor Tunde as his running mate.
However, this should not be erroneously miscontrued to mean that I have concluded yet to cast my vote to him come 2015 but all I am saying is that let us be articulate enough on issues and look beyound tribal and ethnic cleavages which have overtime divided us against each other as a nation. I am a christain by faith and I am so because my parents were christains. If they had been muslims, then automatically I too would have been one. So therefore let us look beyound religion and tribal sentiments and vote for the right candidate that will eventually take Nigeria to the promised land. By happenstance, I am from same geo political zone with Mr. President GEJ and voted for him in the last election but don't think and will not vote for him again should he choose to contest in 2015. Why? Because he has hit below the belt but that's just my personal view and everyone else is entitled to his/her candidate of choice.
Sumarrily, should Buhari decide to contest and surpass other contestant in the 2015 election and is able to convince me clearly and articulately on why I should cast my vote in his favour, then he has won my vote. My candid advice is that we think beyound the box and try as much as we can to be articulate on issues rather than take sides on ethnic fanaticism

185 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mike404(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2013
MBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangryMBA angryMBAangry GOD FORBID BAD THING

46 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Even if Jonathan is that clueless as widely acclaimed by many 'Nairalanders' is it Buhari now that will be a better option? My take is, let's assume Jonathan choose not to run come 2015, then it got be a fresh, young blood not these 'old cargoes' cool

26 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by drnoel: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2013
teniyi: It depends on who he contests against. But for sure Buhari is a million times better than the Clueless Mumu called GEJ.
Well no matter who he contests against he will neva see that sit of power. See, for some people that sit of power is a call to serve for others its to fulfill an ambition. Nigerians should learn to see the difference from a mile away. GEJ neva wanted that position cos he would have made a good vice and not the boss. He may have made many mistakes so far but still surprisingly he has made more impact that any Nigerian leader so far in this his 2-3 years in office. Nigerians use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

15 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by sholatech(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2013
No, I will not vote for him

14 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Toktee(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2013
sholatech: No, I will not vote for him
ur vote iz not important

53 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2013
yes is an understatement. irrespective the lies they preach to y'all in your business centers sorry religious centers.for ibb to say he will go on exile if buhari becomes the president shows why the thieving elites will stop at nothing not to make this man president.

73 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Toktee(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2013
drnoel:
Well no matter who he contests against he will neva see that sit of power. See, for some people that sit of power is a call to serve for others its to fulfill an ambition. Nigerians should learn to see the difference from a mile away. GEJ neva wanted that position cos he would have made a good vice and not the boss but surprising he may have made many mistakes so far but still he has made more impact that any Nigerian leader so far in this his 2-3 years in office. Nigerians use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Yez u are right he never want to be there bicos he has nothing to offer

14 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2013
Vision2017: If we look at the party manifesto of the CPC in the last election of which Buhari comes from, it has the reform of our Federal System clearly stated on it and for me that's worth commending cause I am of the opinion that the major cause of the controversies surrounding our polity is long over-due reformation of our federalism. Also, Buhari carefully and meticulously chosen running mate in person of Pastor Tunde Bakare seems to me to be a sign that he means real business in the act of good governance cause there is no way, Pastor Tunde Bakare will allow him to Islamize Nigeria and if that was Bnuhari's interior motive in government, then he wouldn't have opted to have Pastor Tunde as his running mate.
However, this should not be erroneously miscontrued to mean that I have concluded yet to cast my vote to him come 2015 but all I am saying is that let us be articulate enough on issues and look beyound tribal and ethnic cleavages which have overtime divided us against each other as a nation. I am a christain by faith and I am so because my parents were christains. If they had been muslims, then automatically I too would have been one. So therefore let us look beyound religion and tribal sentiments and vote for the right candidate that will eventually take Nigeria to the promised land. By happenstance, I am from same geo political zone with Mr. President GEJ and voted for him in the last election but don't think and will not vote for him again should he choose to contest in 2015. Why? Because he has hit below the belt but that's just my personal view and everyone else is entitled to his/her candidate of choice.
Sumarrily, should Buhari decide to contest and surpass other contestant in the 2015 election and is able to convince me clearly and articulately on why I should cast my vote in his favour, then he has won my vote. My candid advice is that we think beyound the box and try as much as we can to be articulate on issues rather than take sides on ethnic fanaticism
Is it not STRANGE that in less than 2yrs after voting GEJ, as you claim to have done, you'r now saying all of the following about him:

"I am using this opportunity to appeal to the United state government to help out outsted goodluck jonathan regime by sponsoring genuine militants with arms same way it did in Libya so that jonathan's administration can be outsted for good and let genuine peace and glory come to Nigeria. No doubt, Jonathan's administration is inimical to the peace and progress of Nigeria and should be flushed out immediately"

"GEJ is responsible for the genocide currently been perpetuated in the north by Bokoharam guys"

"the U.S seal and marine troops ready to outsted badluck jonathan corruption-prone government"

If dont find anything wrong with such radical shift then something must be wrong with you. Its not as if it is abnormal to have a change of heart but to express such radical views about the same person you claim to have voted less than 2yrs ago is STRANGE.

Various possibilities may account for such RADICAL shift. Mayb you are among those unpatriotic Nigerians that collect money to cast their vote even for persons they'r not convinced about or you cast your vote for the highest bidder. Perhaps you lied about casting your vote for GEJ. Its also possible that you have other frustrations in your private life which you think its the president's responsibility to solve since you voted for him. Whatever the case, it is STRANGE.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2013
drnoel:
Well no matter who he contests against he will neva see that sit of power. See, for some people that sit of power is a call to serve for others its to fulfill an ambition. Nigerians should learn to see the difference from a mile away. GEJ neva wanted that position cos he would have made a good vice and not the boss but surprising he may have made many mistakes so far but still he has made more impact that any Nigerian leader so far in this his 2-3 years in office. Nigerians use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
A good observation from you, unfortunately, many naive-minded goons in the house resort to calling Jonathan series of names not even for once respecting his guts and the projects he has embarked upo all within two and half years!

6 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Toktee(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2013
tomakint: Even if Jonathan is that clueless as widely acclaimed by many 'Nairalanders' is it Buhari now that will be a better option? My take is, let's assume Jonathan choose not to run come 2015, then it got be a fresh, young blood not these 'old cargoes' cool
Iz jonathan not a fresh blood;what have he done,did he performed better than the old obasanjo?

24 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Toktee: Iz jonathan not a fresh blood;what have he done,did he performed better than the old obasanjo?
Is that supposed to be a QUESTION? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vizboy(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Toktee: ur vote iz not important
Toktee: And who are you,a hungry nigerian?
Toktee: Iz jonathan not a fresh blood;what have he done,did he performed better than the old obasanjo?
hey man why the hate because someone does not go with your view to vote buhari is that wrong. Let me tell i can never vote for buhari keeping sentiment, tribalism and religion aside. If you present to me today a qualified candidate from the north then he has my vote, but for the now GEJ is the only suitable candidate i can see running for presidency. Buhari time is over he should be resting afterall we need a young man with more technological knowlegde to rule us not people in their 80's. What i want is some one with democratic view not a dictator.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ngwakwe: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Even if mother nature forgives him and he survives tills 2015, I wouldn't encourage anybody to vote for him.

He loves power and have no mercy.

He don't care if we all get burnt provided he regains Power.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2013
I will vote for Buhari on 2 conditions:

1. There is no other candidate contesting against him (Something like sole candidate)
2. I am held at gun point to vote (my life is worth more than Buhari and Nigeria)

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.