Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9952 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Soso990240(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Tbillz: VOTE GEJ OR NOT. . .WHO CONTROLZ THA ELECTION JEGA RYT? WHO DID JEGA WORKZ 4? IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA, AM NT SURE U CAN LOSS ELECTN WEN U IN POWER. SO UR VOTES IS JUST AN 2 COMPLEMENT HIS ASPIRIN VICTORY
ur GNS lecturer ve done a nize job..atleast ur english de make sense pass him own.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by 32D: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
I DEY KRASE?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by engrjamiu(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
I craze NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, even Buhari NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Abeg make we divide Nigeria.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2013
NEVER!!!!!will I vote for a PDP oppurtunist who has •̸№ clue about power and its handling but just a mere figure head τ̲̅ȍ d underground ruling class!!
Buhari all d way τ̲̅ȍ 2015!!! Come and Liberate us from Poverty,corruption,Looting and dis wicked,cluless government!!
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ τ̲̅ȍ Buhari,Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ τ̲̅ȍ change!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun:

hey hey I'm not an agent oo.... feel free to share your opinion as A Nigerian. shikenah

Am not a Nigerian o! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by bknight: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2013
Mehn!..fvck that niggah angry
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Tropilo(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2013
zubbyonu: I will vote goodluck again and again

RIGGER...!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Parnassuss(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2013
I remember how divisive it was for Nairaland to discuss GEJ a year ago. cos you were either a northerner, Yoruba man, muslim, BH supporter or a Buhari/Tinubu lackey to slander the heaven sent leader.

https://www.nairaland.com/1130294/goodlucks-fresh-air-here

Now that this man has proven beyond any doubt what a charlatan he is I hope we can put differences aside and work together to bring him and PDP crashing down. GEJ is not and will not be the face of Nigeria, he himself would rather pass the buck to 'northern leaders' when called to act against BH (never mind his CONSTITUTIONAL responsibility) so let us rally to relive this poor man of this unworthy load abeg, Kickout GEJ for GEJ's sake.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by yemi2plus(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2013
I will only vote for Mr Clueless aka Jonathan on two conditions
1. If he is the only candidate contestin
2. If he point an AK47 at my head

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ChiSun27(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Ojobojo1: Capital NO,I de craze

Yes!!!! U de craze!!!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by rabzy01: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2013
NO! NO!! NO!!! OVER HIS DEATH BODY.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by OCHULORC(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2013
honeric01: TUFIAKAAAAAAA

MAY THE HOLY GOD FORBID BAD THING!

Vote for the enemy of my country?

Not even if i'm drunk..!

His cluelessness oozes like an opened sulk-away!
Mind the use of your words. You dont have to insult him the waY you are doing to answer the question above and you are even calling on the 'HOLY GOD?'
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2013
braxjay: ww. I will not vote. thats all

ww.i will vote. Dazz all

Billyonaire: GEJ tenure expires in 2019, fullstop!

Dazz all
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
slim fit :

You maybe right but I hope they can read this. We don't want[b] your senseless ideas [/b]anymore people deceiving party.

My senseless ideas? Does my post strike you like someone that is swayed to either of the parties? I want to beleive that you are not refering to me but the ruling party of the day. Pls always review your post before clicking on the submit button if the later is the case.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by iluvtotodie(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
Never Never. I would rathe vote for the toto that gives me joy.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
OCHULORC:
Mind the use of your words. You dont have to insult him the waY you are doing to answer the question above and you are even calling on the 'HOLY GOD?'

And what's wrong with the Holy God ms religious?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ChiSun27(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:
I DEY KRASE?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by tatosh: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
zubbyonu: I will vote goodluck again and again
May you continue to reel in backwardness nd cluelessness till the end of your time again and again while the rest of the country moves forward

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by braxjay(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
Never Never. I would rathe vote for the toto that gives me joy.

lol

madt guy.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:
I DEY KRASE?

yes
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ChiSun27(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2013
voting thngs for dat dude man. Huelz u wan vote for na? GEJ al d way.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by tatosh: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013
agabaI23: Clap for yourself.

I will vote for him
You will vote Jonathan not PDP abi
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by sophiakalu(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
am i a learner?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2013
CAPITAL NO!!!! I'd rather vote a blind dumb and deaf man. That way, I know not to expect any sense of direction...just like the current state of the nation. grin
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by LightSon(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Jossy07: Mba mba mba we ned new blood
...you mean another "fresh air"? grin
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by idriis: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Hell motherf'uckin' NO! I won't vote for Jonathan even if I'm kidnapped by the political Boko Haram's PDP branch. I rather get blown to pieces than sell my country out to thieves. Buhari any f'uckin' day yo! F'ucck tha haters!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2013
facomm: Custimize Bulk SmS as low as 90kobo on: f a s t r a c k s m s . com. Register free with 3units sign up bonus!!
you don't have to advertise here my brother or my sister
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by DMiTy(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2013
I will vote for him to be Impeached, dats the only vote left for me to offer to him.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2013
If I vote for jonathan make aeroplane jam me...lai lai..dat able slowpoke
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Shadydamsel(f): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2013
I will get a nice sleep on d day of election rather than wasting my time and standing in the hot sun.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ozonna(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishsoph: With all these "will you vote Buhari/Jonathan" I suspect that either Buhari's party agents or Jonathans are trying to get opinion poll to assist them in deciding wether:
1. To run for the forth coming election.
2. Know where the average youth loyalty is swayed
3. Know the credibility qutient of B & J before an average Nigerian
4. Ascertain the tribe/religion that support either of them more
5. Finally to ascertain where they should work more on during their campaign

How many Nlanders will vote in 2015? Most of the guys here are living abroad, they're not planning to come back home and some here are planning how to run away for fear of war cheesy. Truth is in 2011, Buhari won in almost all online polls but GEJ latter carried the day. My brother less than 5% NLanders will stand in the sun, vote and wiat for the votes to be counted.

Meanwhile, I'll vote for GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Uba Shuns PDP Disciplinary Panel / Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! / Difference Between Stealing & Corruption: What Nigeria's Criminal Code Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.