Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Moringa Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Is Wealth (813 Views)

Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth (good Health + Money = Wealth) / Health Is Wealth!forever Living Product:natural Remedies To Most Common Ailments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Is Wealth by ilelabola(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2013
BECOME THE NEXT MORINGA MILLIONNAIRE THIS YEAR!
AN EBOOK ON HOW TO SET UP AMORINGA FARM, HARVEST, PROCESS MORINGA PRODUCTS AND RAKE IN MILLIONS!
Introducing the money spinning product, moringa oleifera…
Have you heard of the wonderplant making waves globally now?
Have you heard of moringa oleifera?
Did you know that Moringa is a money spinner?
Did you know Moringa is growing in popularity and demand is likely to outgrow supply shortly?
Did you know it takes peanutsto start the farm and rake in millions from the first year?
Did you know there is global demand for moringa oil beingused for cosmetics, perfumeryand biofuel research now?
Did you know that you can export moringa oil to other countries for hard currency?
Did you know that moringa products are used by pharmaceutical, ­ perfumery, trado-medical practicioners, and food industries to mention a few?
Did you know that moringa is a “bad” cash crop?
Now Read this slowly and carefully…
LAST YEAR, I ENCOURAGED A YOUNG NIGERIAN TO START MORINGA FARM BUSINESS, AND UNDER 9 MONTHS, HE HAS BOUGHT A CAR!
HE IS CURRENTLY PRODUCING 50 LITRES OF MORINGA OIL (THE MAIN MONEY SPINNER IN MORINGA BUSINESS) IN A WEEK…
I WILL GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER IFYOU ASK FOR…
ANOTHER YOUNG MAN IS NOW IN ILORIN UNDER “YOUWIN” THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA PROJECT, HAS SET UP A FARM AND IS NOW PROCESSINGAND MAKING SEVERAL FIGURES(MONEY) FROM MORINGA FARMING
ONLY THREE (3) DAYS AGO, I OPENED MY MAIL AND GUESS WHAT?
SOMEONE FROM GREECE IS DEMANDING FOR 500 Kilograms(0.5 Tonne) of Moringa Seeds!
Last year, some called from Benin demanding for 1 Tonne (one thousand kilograms of moringa seeds)
Now you see the demand?
If you are not yet catching fire, this will shock you to your marows!
A CERTAIN COMPANY’S DEMAND FOR MORINGA OIL REQUIRES UPTO 500, 000 HECTARES,
YES READ RIGHT!
500, 000 GOOD HECTARES OF MORINGA PLANTATIONS TO MEET THEIR DEMAND? AND THAT IS ONLY ONE COMPANY IN THE USA.
Now this will blow your mind!
Moringa products are costly…
A bag of moringa seeds costs N150, 000!
Moringa seeds costs as high asN10, 000 per kilogram (about 4000 seeds)
Moringa oil costs averagely N17, 000 per litre! And the demand is above the supply inNigeria…
Currently, a bottle of moringa oil (33ml) costs N2000!
It takes only 15o days to a maximum of one year for yourmoringa trees to start producing seeds
Now you see?
Amazingly...
All moringa products are useful and in high demand…
Moringa flowers, seeds, bark, roots, leaves, trunk, etc are all extremely medicinal and in high demand.
Moringa leaves and other parts are useful as medicine for treatment of 300 ailments in the body...
Moringa leaves are harvested from the 3rd month after planting...
Starting a moringa farm is fast…
The moringa tree grows like craze!!
Moringa starts fruiting from 150 days after planting...
It takes little INVESTMENT to set up a moringa farm...
Moringa is GREEN GOLD and I sincerely love you and want you to benefit from this golden opportunity.
YOU CAN BECOME THE NEXT MORINGA MILLIONNAIRE IF YOUCASH IN ON THE OPPORTUNITY NOW!
What the ebook will offer you…
To get you started easily in this lucrative agribusiness, getTHIS HOT EBOOK that has simplified the process...
I mean from scratch to finish; from A to Z
How to set up the farm
The types of farming for different results...
The methods for faster yields…
How to process and package the different products explained with pictures…
And so much more, you can’t wait to have it.
BONUS! BONUS!! BONUS!!!
IF YOU INVEST IN THIS EBOOK, YOU ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING BONUSES.
BONUS NUMBER 1
AN EBOOK “THE MEDICINAL, NUTRITIONAL AND ECONOMIC USES OF MORINGA OLEIFERA”
BONUS NUMBER 2
SECRETS ON HOW TO MAKE MORE IN THIS BUSINESS
BONUS NUMBER 3
SHHH… WAIT FOR IT…
ANOTHER MORINGA EBOOK WRITTEN BY MY MORINGA MENTOR PHARM.(DR.) MONICA MARCUS – “MORINGA, AN INTRODUCTION.”
PLUS
Links for the buyers of these products.
But how much is the cost of this ebook, you ask…
Buy you know what? Today is Valentine, did you know?
So for that, it is my love gift toyou! So?
SINCERELY, THIS OFFER IS WORTH N5000! But i will give it to people that need it @ rate of N2000 only.for more info call 07087220325

1 Like

Re: Moringa Is Wealth by naijaobi(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2013
u are a serious learner...
Re: Moringa Is Wealth by ilelabola(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
Yes ooooooo
Re: Moringa Is Wealth by greenoak: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
How does one use d oil gotten fr it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / . / Help Me: Tiny Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.