Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma (1227 Views)

The Real Cause Of Asthma And How To Cure It / Natural Ways To Reverse The Effects Of Asthma / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by dryakson(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2013
it is exactely 2:00am when my elder sister wake up with asthma breathing very difficultly, she's been asthmatic since her childhood but this is the worse ever happen to her, we stand helpless with nothing to do or render her to calm the asthma down, we all thing she will kick the bucket. around 3:30am, something came up my mind to check her hand bag and fortunately i found the asthma drugs and gave her by the grace of God she calm down within 20min.
My question here is do u find it important to keep drugs at home? If yes do u experience such? Lets hear ur view
Re: Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by Chinoanyi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yea I've mine @home too its necessary,am asthmatic too but tank God its dropin gradually, dnt wory I wil post some help 4u dis wek which wud help her if she can stick to medications once every wek, but meanwhile tel her 2 take asthmanol evry 8pm b4 she goes 2bed, dat help nebulize d lungs. Gud luck
Re: Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by dryakson(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
tnx very much i appreciate it.
Cant wait to see the post to tell her and g the 8pm medicine b4 bed, i told her and she will start it today
Re: Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by Chinoanyi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
dryakson: tnx very much i appreciate it.
Cant wait to see the post to tell her and g the 8pm medicine b4 bed, i told her and she will start it today

sory cuse of work ve been busy movin 4rm town to town, i shud b at home on tues n i wil post all wat u ned ok, i want to post dem wit pictures so u wil understand beta dats y, tuesday u wil surely see it.

4now let her b takin dat Asthmanol 2 tablet every 8pm n in one wek let her reduce it to 1 tablet cuse 2 s too much 4her, or let her take 1 n see ow it works 4 her n continue, make sure its taken 8 oclock cuse it take rofly 1 hour 30min n more to digest in d system ,dat means it wil start workin wen she s at bed 4rm 10pm , if she takes it afta 10 pm she wont b able to ve a gud nite till 1am dats how d med woks.

dont wory i will show u more tues wen am back 2Lag 4rm work, b strong n help her too, am an asthma patient but am much more beta now, dats wat i wil tell u more tuesday.. ve a gud nite
Re: Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by dryakson(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Chino_anyi:

sory cuse of work ve been busy movin 4rm town to town, i shud b at home on tues n i wil post all wat u ned ok, i want to post dem wit pictures so u wil understand beta dats y, tuesday u wil surely see it.

4now let her b takin dat Asthmanol 2 tablet every 8pm n in one wek let her reduce it to 1 tablet cuse 2 s too much 4her, or let her take 1 n see ow it works 4 her n continue, make sure its taken 8 oclock cuse it take rofly 1 hour 30min n more to digest in d system ,dat means it wil start workin wen she s at bed 4rm 10pm , if she takes it afta 10 pm she wont b able to ve a gud nite till 1am dats how d med woks.

dont wory i will show u more tues wen am back 2Lag 4rm work, b strong n help her too, am an asthma patient but am much more beta now, dats wat i wil tell u more tuesday.. ve a gud nite
thanks am waiting and i told her all the procedure
Re: Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma by Chinoanyi(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2013
dryakson: thanks am waiting and i told her all the procedure
yeaa am in lag now, u can read it here https://www.nairaland.com/1264850/med-dat-asthmatic-people i decide to make it public so all wil benefit e a gud day ahead

(1) (Reply)

Need A Drug for Stomach ache / Plz / HELP: Catarrh And Block Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.