Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Money Wont Make You Wealthy, But Financial Intelligence Will - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Money Wont Make You Wealthy, But Financial Intelligence Will (546 Views)

I'M RICH AND WEALTHY BUT WITHOUT MONEY!!! / Can Your Salary Ever Make You Wealthy? / 8 Attentive And Friendly Skills That Will Make You Wealthy In Every Condition Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Wont Make You Wealthy, But Financial Intelligence Will by valueworld: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2013
Dear Friends,

I attended a seminar last weekend on how to effectively grow your business and remain relevant and profitable in a highly competitive environment like ours and once again my life took on a paradigm shift. This morning as I drove down to work, I was blessed again with the subject 'Money wont make you wealthy, but Financial Intelligence will. One of my greatest goals in life is to help people succeed, so I share with you an opportunity to make positive statements in your life.Today many of us live our lives, pay check to pay check, most of us are afraid that we might loose our jobs. Are you just living in your fear or do you want to do something about it? I invite you to a one day practical training that would change your perspective to life. Come and learn how to invest, how to discover new opportunities in business and how to master the strategies of creating a more stable financial life. Date: Saturday April 20. For more information on how to register please send an email to valueworld13@gmail.com. Book your seats now.

Have a great week.
Mark

(1) (Reply)

Employee Na Suffer Head / Trinity Consults : Recruitment For Education Jobs In Lagos / Training In Multimedia Software Cinematography Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.