Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! (1616 Views)

Kylie Jenner Is Officially The New Kim Kardashian (photo) / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2013
Kanye West just SPOKE OUT about the new Ray J hit single - I HIT IT FIRST - about Kim Kardashian. Here's what he said, through a friend:

But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ass, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”

1 Like

Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by frederal(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2013
All I know is dt Ray J toss @ 'em entered well. Yes, he hit it first; Kanye acquired a "fairly used" girl.
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by nilzz: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2013
frederal: All I know is dt Ray J toss @ 'em entered well. Yes, he hit it first; Kanye acquired a "fairly used" girl.
what du u mean "fairly used?" na "8th hand" him collet...
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by beylinko(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
so this wat d breaking news is about. Kanye will stil talk its only a matter of tym.
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by Chanchit: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
No be Kanye..? Is he not the person dt would come and type "I jst had s3x with Kim" on twitter. If they should break up, he would come and tell us how many black hair dey for Kim toto.
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
I like kanyes response
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by nikkyshyne(f): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ofonagoro :

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”
And that is all that matters. cool cool
Re: Kanye Responds To Ray J's New Kim Kardashian Diss Track!! by oluwadare26(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kanye shudnt av responded be it directly or 2ru friends...The guy is seeking 4 attention...

$100m Mark is far better than Kim P.u.s.sssssyy...y

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What A Secret Admirer Sent To Yvonne Nelson All The Way From Italy / Bba8 The Chase Day 3 Check Out Who Is Stealing All The Love In The House+ Photos / 20 Best African Stand Up Comedians 2013 - Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.