Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) (26586 Views)

Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: / Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ok
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Annie's colour combo so sweet
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:

too mush pancake on her yellow face.....she still fine pass Tonto Dikeh sha

Tonto Dikeh is in a league of her own. That's why a Nairalander asked if her beauty is natural or artificial. cool
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Lagosianswag: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:
sometimes tiwa can look sooooooooo fine

[size=13pt]
Sometimes My Mind Tells Me Tiwa Savage Is An Ogbanje Princess With Fifty Shades Of Beauty undecided

Sometimes She's Princess Snow White, Sometimes She's An Ebony Princess, Like WTF She Keeps Changing In Front Of The Camera shocked [/size]

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
CFCfan: Omawunmi is my favorite female Naija songstress!
The pics look good though.
Hello bro.Pls email me i gat something i want to inquire from you Chubines2000@yahoo.com
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by joelbaba: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
she try.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by DJDOLA(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Its night show nobody ugly at 1.00am
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lagosianswag:

[size=13pt]
Sometimes My Mind Tells Me Tiwa Savage Is An Ogbanje Princess With Fifty Shades Of Beauty undecided

Sometimes She's Princess Snow White, Sometimes She's An Ebony Princess, Like WTF She Keeps Changing In Front Of The Camera shocked [/size]
i tell u
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by dbride: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
The planning was tacky. Started hours behind schedule. continuity was poor, had to wait at intervals with nothing happening for Omawunmi to go change. Good comedy would have filled in the gap? By 11pm it was over. The show proper was less than 1 1/2 hrs. The waiting period for the show to take off was more than the showtime itself. On the whole, it was a ripoff. The crowd complained but excused her being her first concert. Performances lacked that fire. All looked tired except the dancers. Omawunmi kept on pulling up or pulling down her outfit that appeared too tight on her. Money down the drain with so many seats empty.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by 32D: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
dbride: The planning was tacky. Started hours behind schedule. continuity was poor, had to wait at intervals with nothing happening for Omawunmi to go change. Good comedy would have filled in the gap? By 11pm it was over. The show proper was less than 1 1/2 hrs. The waiting period for the show to take off was more than the showtime itself. On the whole, it was a ripoff. The crowd complained but excused her being her first concert. Performances lacked that fire. All looked tired except the dancers. Omawunmi kept on pulling up or pulling down her outfit that appeared too tight on her. Money down the drain with so many seats empty.
u wan go sleep there before?
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by tutu1: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
your girlfriend fine pass am? that if you even have one
Whizkeey: Dis Wizkid GF no fine jooor...
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
chingyjant:
Hello bro.Pls email me i gat something i want to inquire from you Chubines2000@yahoo.com

I've replied you.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gee001: Awww...beautiful. 4rm what I can see, it ws successful n fun. I wish 2b a celebrity someday.

As you wish to be a celeb, please don't forget to add to your wish list the ability and stamina to without caustic and destructive criticisms because you'll surely need it.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella: Tiwa and her fiance look amazing. Fine couple tinz...

Wizkid's girlfriend, there's something wrong with that photo...her eyes look funny.
I thought am the only one who noticed that?I will want to see a clearer picture to see the eyes very well
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by infolpf: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Awesome performances! Mama Onyeka rocked it!!
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by cigaricon(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
What is it with this 'awww' you guys are typing? Cant you just type without adding 'awww' to it? angry
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by fiercehillz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Marriage good o...see as 2baba sleek...annie is looking good too...We will get there very soon
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by zibe(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
One show I wish I had attended. Omawumi's songs are just so different and better than the rubbish that most artists keep churning out. Respect to Onyeka Onwenu too.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by anitank(f): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
TUBABA ON POINT
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by fankasibe: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
how i wish i was able to fly down to Nigeria to have a glimpse of the show....... i'm really missing home...... angry angry
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Rouqui(f): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
La Parisienne: TuFace=TuCool kiss. Annie Idibia is always looking insecure grin

Tiwa Savage looks good when she doesn't plaster her face with Makeup.

Overall, very nice pictures.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by dbride: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:

u wan go sleep there before?

Ok if they started on time which wld have been 7pm, we would be over by 8.15 there about. You failed to see that the point I was making is that the content of the show was as good as empty. It is either you are old or too conservative to understand my point regarding showbiz.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by dbride: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
zibe: One show I wish I had attended. Omawumi's songs are just so different and better than the rubbish that most artists keep churning out. Respect to Onyeka Onwenu too.

Was there but it was for me a disappointment. I guess the poor attendance affected her a little.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color][/size][size=8pt] Abeg na everywhere Karen dey go?
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lagosianswag:

[size=13pt]

Camera lightening effects now.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omawumi's native charm is a winner anyday, and that is her main "selling point" (apologies to D'Prince). She's still a typical Naija girl at the end of the day, but she's just very likeable. Thumbs up to her.

Bu the way, nice looking suit on 2baba, but he still doesn't look as supremely debonair as my life-long oga P Diddy. Sha, By 'local' standards, he try well well.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ohisola(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tiwa rocked it d best 4 me. She n her beau look so good 2gether. Lookin lik d perfect couple (physically cheesy )

Love 2face's outfit. He does look gr8, bt y did he allow his wife look lik dat, sure she culd hav don beta. Considerin its their 1st outin 2gether as a "couple"
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by bonetalk(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
mysticgal: timi and his wife rocks mehn
thatz my main-man there, right from that west-africa idol, i still dey feel that guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.