Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) (26592 Views)

Miley Cyrus Naked Band And Audience Concert, The First Of Its Kind In The World: / Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ohisola(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
B4 unko. Pple dey do table of 500k n 1m she self go do. Abi she tink say dem jump go there? Celeb wen suppose com b4 go say y e go waste e 1m wen he/she isn't certain of its success (considerin its her 1st) n u kn say na fuckup 4 dem 2 go 4 d 5k n 20k abi na 25k table nw.
dbride:
Was there but it was for me a disappointment. I guess the poor attendance affected her a little.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by utenwuson: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Money goood ohhhh J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊sτ̣̣̥ c fresh guys A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ chics!!! All na wash shA
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 2:39am On Apr 09, 2013
Lasso of Truth? I thought that she was going to an over top outfit and from the comments, I guess the concert was just overhyped.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by baslone: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Wiz kid is so much in love with that his Rolex. He wears it all the time.
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by nanoken: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2013
is dat lipstick print on wiz kid's chin....i hope it's his girlfriend's sha
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by kyriano94(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2013
She fine shaaa ...na his heart desire..
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Donmichaelz(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2013
ItsModella: awww...I see Onyeka Onwenu. cheesy cheesy
the woman is Over rated,her days are over.go and stay wit ur husband jor,mstwwwwww smiley igbo kpwenu
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by beordune(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Abeg, who tell Tiwa to wear cloth wey cover her bre*st ds time; i tot she want to dey show us bre*st..oshiiiisco!
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by StudioCFR(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2013
What's Wizkid still doing with that ugly girl for christ sake?

See as Waje swell like bag of fufu
Chei..
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Studio CFR: What's Wizkid still doing with that ugly girl for christ sake?

See as Waje swell like bag of fufu
Chei..

Yoooo! Long time! Awayu? cheesy
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Donmichaelz(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by StudioCFR(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yoooo! Long time! Awayu? cheesy

Mo wa alright grin

Waje is very much single and she swell like that??
Nor be sey she even fine..
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by tessybrown(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Whizkeey: Dis Wizkid GF no fine jooor...

Your girl reach am half
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ayzee04(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dis Wizkid GF no fine jooor...
Wizkid chick no too fine jare,whr betta girls dey abeokuta,he for come my area come see Bose.beta option to badd
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by kings52: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2013
That wizkid gf is too sweet!
Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Some new photos
Praiz
Sasha P

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Timaya
Seyi Shay
Lami Phillip
DJ Caise

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Anthony Monjaro
Noble Igwe
Mannie
Ohimai Atafo

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yaw
Arinze Okonkwo
Mercy Chinwo
Dotun

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Onyeka
N6
Joseph Benjamin
Bovi

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by ijebabe: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kunbi Oyelese
Kaffy

Re: Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
dis iyawo idibia sef, she no sabi take pishure mehn... papz always getting her bad angles. see as she b like kitchen staff for pic, smh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.