Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine (18004 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by fankasibe: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
i love good looks such as this......

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
The Writer:
Loving your signature, Professor Trelawney.

Thanks!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by ObamaUS: 4:06am On Apr 09, 2013
If many of you have seen this lady in real life,she is nowhere near this pix..I once saw her at the local airport,I must confess she does not look attractive at all and wrinkles and pimples all over her face
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2013
The second and third pic obviously aint Kate. That's just more pix from the contents of the Mag!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Uniquexty(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2013
She speaks well.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Humblesam(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2013
She is a beauty 2 behold no doubt....keep it up Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Alajiki(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Abeg wetin be the circumfrence of her TOTO?
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I don't think that's Kate Henshaw in the third picture.[/size]

Its her!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2013
She looks GREAT for her age, lovely pictures. She totally keeps fit and has great genes like Gene too. I wish more Nigerian 'celebs' would keep fit as well and stop splashing fat everywhere once they start making money. *:-)* Go Katie!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Alajiki: Abeg wetin be the circumfrence of her TOTO?

You're a disgusting man! Some thoughts should be kept in our minds only. Now we all know you're sex starved and probably a pervert. *spits*
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by topmostg: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2013
fankasibe: i love good looks such as this......
i hate fat girls. She should go hit the gym cos, too much fat at the armpit region...

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2013
fankasibe: i love good looks such as this......

A very photoshopped pic, her skin can't be that flawless. Spare me please.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2013
topmostg: i hate fat girls. She should go hit the gym cos, too much fat at the armpit region...

Haha. True sha
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by topmostg: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Alajiki: Abeg wetin be the circumfrence of her TOTO?
way too many disgusting kids on Nl i tell ya
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by davades(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Kate Henshaw...42....ok ooooooo
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2013
donedy: "Release the colors of spring": Please, someone should correct me, last time I checked Nigeria only have wet and dry seasons. Or, does the editor just blatantly copy any phrase they see in a foreign paper.
This is analogous to Ebony magazine writing "Release the colors of harmattan season."

Hahaha my same thoughts!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by buklan4realyah(f): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2013
very beautiful........... dats d secret of maintaining ur natural colour.

having a dark skin colour is d best colour ever I SWEAR! dark n lovely kiss

JUST LIKE ME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
very beautiful........... dats d secret of maintaining ur natural colour.

having a dark skin colour is d best colour ever I SWEAR! dark n lovely kiss

JUST LIKE ME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You didn't put up a pic in your profile, so we obviously can't confirm if your 'dark' is sweet or bitter. Something tells me its half bitter tho haha. Kidding! * :-)*
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by kennyfao(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
1st ola: EYA!!!
MAY SHE RECOVER QUICKLY. SICKNESS NO GOOD O.
Your Father!!! She resemble sick person for ur eye. Instead of u to celebrate what she's got u are here condemning.

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
kennyfao: Your Father!!! She resemble sick person for ur eye. Instead of u to celebrate what she's got u are here condemning.
^ @pics
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by eokocha: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wow kate looks great! Cant believe she is 40!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Luciandos(f): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
She looks WOW at 42.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? / Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? / Dbanj Doors For Sale At Itokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.