Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? (2861 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Airtel and glo are the only networks with good internet service signals in my area. I recently subscribed to airtel blackberry complete 1gb plan and used it on my laptop via airtel"s huawei modem and it got finished within three days. Now i am thinking of going for airtel"s 3gb bis plan for 2,800 naira. I dunno how long this will last.

Are you a heavy internet user, what data plan/plans do you use to surf?
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bro to be candid with you, i have been using Airtel blackberry subscription for over two months now, and it is going to expire March 8, 2014. I have 9gb left and it still rock wella. I know you will be wondering how i manage to get those amount of GB but Airtel gave it to me after my 1,200 subscription 10weeks ago. I think airtel still rock wella.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by ciphoenix: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
WIFI

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
@yomi You should rephrase your statement. Airtel did not give you the free gigabytes, you tweaked it. I thought the tweak was blocked by airtel recently, enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Inik: @yomi You should rephrase your statement. Airtel did not give you the free gigabytes, you tweaked it. I thought the tweak was blocked by airtel recently, enjoy it while it lasts.
My brother you don't call this tweak, but i used wisdom to get what belongs to me..I promised them that the next subscription i am going to make, i will collect 100gb that will last me till 2015.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yomii:
My brother you don't call this tweak, but i used wisdom to get what belongs to me..I promised them that the next subscription i am going to make, i will collect 100gb that will last me till 2015.
You funny die my friend. You wey use back door take thief from Airtel, you come dey na them give you.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Francheezy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
MTN 2H
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
luluosas:
You funny die my friend. You wey use back door take thief from Airtel, you come dey na them give you.
Nothing like back door here ooo. Na front door I pass. You don't call diz stealing bt dey gladly gave me becos I am dir lyal customer. Bt on a more serious note, airtel is faster and better.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Francheezy: MTN 2H
Never heard of mtn 2h, is it a new plan?
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by luluosas(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Which one be MTN 2h again?
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Francheezy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
lmao
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Francheezy: lmao
Keep laughing untill your data plan runs out
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
While here is a little trick, If your BIS bundle is still active but not browsing {which MTN will claim that you have exhausted your data},don't mind them...

Just subscribe to 2hours plan by texting 2H to 131 (cost N250)
and continue browsing with the BIS bundle {Its Unlimited}.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
B_B013:

Bro tell a broda how this is done.. my email elusivemabra@gmail.com
bro it is very easy. Just follow my signature link and u will see the thread dir. It was posted by a good Samaritan.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Francheezy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Inik:
Keep laughing untill your data plan runs out
RUN 0UT.... 4 WHR ?
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Francheezy:
RUN 0UT.... 4 WHR ?
when your data bundle expires earlier than you expected
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Francheezy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
am prepared 4 dat
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by chineduace(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
The question has not been answered yet...!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rooting Tecno Phantom A3 / Huawei CEO Ren Zhengfei Said He Is Busy Fixing Up Huawei To Pick Trump's Call / Mobile Phones ("GSM Handsets") Approved by the NCC for use in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.