Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? (2864 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by carlzy: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Check ur emails
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
You guys have derailed this thread angry
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by DeeOneBangin: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2013
na wa for una ooo. what ignorance will cause ehn! make una try use google search for this thing nah and stop dropping ur mails and let some niggas be extorting you. you can do it yourself i swear down. presently i get 19gb from airtel anytime of the day i want to, using it on my iphone and am blazing with mtn unlimited on my laptop, i didnt pay a dime for these things nah. na good samaritan like you and me paste am for internet, just search guys. search!!! google is ur friend

ps: if texting 2h to 131 no longer goes, an alternative is to call Cc and tell them to activate ur 2hr plan for you, daz all.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by DeeOneBangin: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2013
sent to you and only you. nobody shld drop mail again, else oyo lowa. search for it on google

ps: not sure abt new comers like you, heard they blocked it one time tho.Well,it didn't affect me cos i still pack bundles steady.

smajatt: bros abeg can u send dat of airtel,even if i go nid 2 load lyk d mtn bis tweak,abeg i nid am cos airtel is mor fast on my modem dan emty hen.(smajat@gmail.com)
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by puskin: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Hmmm angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by DeeOneBangin: 3:31am On Apr 22, 2013
hmmmm puuuuuuskin!this thread go soon close be that.U GUYS SHOULD WATCH OUT
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by OCTAVO: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2013
puskin: Hmmm angry angry
You no dey sleep ni? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Inik(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2013
Puskin i have seen your work in this thread cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by ciphoenix: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
na wa for una ooo. what ignorance will cause ehn! make una try use google search for this thing nah and stop dropping ur mails and let some niggas be extorting you. you can do it yourself i swear down. presently i get 19gb from airtel anytime of the day i want to, using it on my iphone and am blazing with mtn unlimited on my laptop, i didnt pay a dime for these things nah. na good samaritan like you and me paste am for internet, just search guys. search!!! google is ur friend

ps: if texting 2h to 131 no longer goes, an alternative is to call Cc and tell them to activate ur 2hr plan for you, daz all.

does that ish still work? a friend's didn't work 2 weeks back. decided not to try it myself after then grin
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by DeeOneBangin: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:

does that ish still work? a friend's didn't work 2 weeks back. decided not to try it myself after then grin

Works for me bruv! cool
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by Adebami125: 1:06am On Apr 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Works for me bruv! cool
please how do u do urs. Just help me please
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by puskin: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Must every data plan thread be about fBT.
There are ways to go about communicating this to one another.......and not brandishing it on every thread I stumble upon.

Be wise and discreet. wink

To those posting their emails everywhere, I'm doing you a favour.
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? by ciphoenix: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2013
mah breddas neva learn grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Is The Baba Of Data...see / At Last! Tecno Price Slash For Nigeria's Independence Day Celebration / Airtel 2gb For 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.