Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera (3510 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / VIDEO; Popular Prophet Caught On Top A Married Woman [PHOTO] / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by onila(f): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
This Black Mamba was caught on camera close to some graves near a sugarcane plantation in Richards Bay, South Africa. Estimated to be about 6 and half meters long. Estimated Age been 45, born around 1960. Has enough venom to kill 400 men

Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by ayobase(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Compared to these......

Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Photoshop... angry
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
My Gods! are you sure!

wow .........The Gods give tht creature a longer life! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Ogundale(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
See bosel
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by PweetiQueensy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
My Gods! are you sure!

wow .........The Gods give tht creature a longer life! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gods?
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Mavor: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Photoshop jare!!! Black mambas are not that long.
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by onila(f): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mavor: Photoshop jare!!! Black mambas are not that long.
mumu
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE CAMEROON I HAIL cool
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: This Black Mamba was caught on camera close to some graves near a sugarcane plantation in Richards Bay, South Africa. Estimated to be about 6 and half meters long. Estimated Age been 45, born around 1960. Has enough venom to kill 400 men

onila !onila!! onila!!! Na how many times you hear your name. Are mambas as long as that?
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Can kill up to 400 men and its running loose like that. Chineke meee!!!
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Deiok(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
na wahooh. Onila onila
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), also
called the common black mamba or black-mouthed mamba,[4] is the longest venomous snake in Africa, averaging around 2.5 to 3.2
m (8.2 to 10 ft) in length,
and sometimes growing to
lengths of 4.45 m (14.6 ft). [5] It is named for the black colour of the inside of the
mouth rather than the
colour of its scales which
varies from dull yellowish-
green to a gun-metal grey. It
is also the fastest snake in the world, capable of
moving at 4.32 to 5.4 metres
per second (16–20 km/h, 10–12 mph).[6] The black mamba has a reputation for
being very aggressive, but it
usually attempts to flee from
humans like most snakes,
unless it is threatened.
Without rapid and vigorous antivenom therapy, a bite from a black mamba is almost always fatal.
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Mavor: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: mumu
If I fire you, you will weep. Silly little girl.
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Walexz02(m): 3:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Ok.
So, na the camera quickly calculate the animal age abi it is written right there on its face? Btw, are mamba's this big??
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2013
This has given some crazy white people something to do for the week...
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Temismith(f): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Africa is rich in plenty natural resources like snakes grin
Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by Cullinane: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2013
Onila, please is your yansh available for fu<k? My huge black mamba will take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa--black Mamba Was Caught On Camera by GeneralJ(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2013
my dick is about 2cm longer than that, hey what can i say God has blessed me

(1) (Reply)

A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week / Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates / Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.