Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos (4063 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / PHOTOS- Cossy Orjiakor In A Live Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by chachacorner: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/cossy-orjiakor-starrs-in-sexual-seduction-video-details-photos/

Nollywood actress and singer with the big boobs is back at what she does best! She’s about to bring to you the ultimate sexual seduction video. The thing is what else is new? Did we really expect anything better or different. She shared this still photo from the video with the caption:

Pix from Sexual seduction video shoot last nite… Hmmm I gat beautiful doggy ass posture. Hahahe

I guess Cossy would have stopped her act if she didn’t have some keen admirers encouraging her as well as sponsoring her… Well then to her lovers, have at it. The movie is said to be ready and out very soon.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by SlyIg(f): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls send this pic to Kemi Olunyolo aka Madam Governor, thats her big fan!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Popowaa: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2013
This woman too no go kill person
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Scofieldella(f): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2013
So na lie say she get Hiv.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Oluwaseun929(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shey HIV dey show for face b4 ni?
Scofieldella: So na lie say she get Hiv.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Put a paper bag over that face and I'm good undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Mcleo007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
hornipipe: Put a paper bag over that face and I'm good undecided

Man, that face is good for some facial!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mcleo007:

Man, that face is good for some facial!
that's right, I'll pull the bag only when I'm about to cúm then give her a Lexington steele's facial raised to the power of 75, at least I still won't get to see the face. cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos by GeneralJ(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Those booby is good for a boob job man, i will shoot that white water out of my pistol like its a .50 cal then watch it water down those booby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lady Gaga Without Make-up Or Costume / Actress Julliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her S*xy Body (photos) / Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.