Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? (703 Views)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2013
from all indications it may no longer be buisness as usual for some confirm anti Jonathan whinist and bigots who have repeatedly unleashed insult and character assasination of our dear and lovely president Dr Ebele Azikiw, the first Igbo Nigeria president in post Civil war Era.. I'm sure when the police are through dealing with leadership newspaper, the long arm of the Law will fall on some nairalanders . THE LOVE FOR UNCLE JONA IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM

https://www.nairaland.com/1250777/jonathan-unleashes-police-leadership
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2013
The police should immediately arrest and charge the bigotry nairalander Musiwa23 for starting this public incitive and trasonable thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1250139/agriboom-wrong-azikiwe-jonathan-igbo
capable of truncating the peace and security of our beloved Nigeria
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by bigt2(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2013
Arrest me? On top say wetin? Laye laye!! angry
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2013
let us publicly fish out those confirm anti Jonathan e-warriors nairalanders and denounce them to the police for onwarding prosecution. I LOVE JONATHAN
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2013
big-t:
Arrest me? On top say wetin? Laye laye!! angry
the drum beat have changed,the dancing step must change,
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2013
ifeduba1988: let us publicly fish out those confirm anti Jonathan e-warriors nairalanders and denounce them to the police for onwarding prosecution. I LOVE JONATHAN

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Pataki: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2013
ifeduba1988: let us publicly fish out those confirm anti Jonathan e-warriors nairalanders and denounce them to the police for onwarding prosecution. I LOVE JONATHAN

"denounce them to the police"

What an illiterate! Like Jonathan, like stewpeedity!
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by tigerleggs(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2013
***watching***
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin Another GEJ anus licker on the loose. Abeg Op! Fvck u & fvck everything about you.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by Omen100(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki:

U just murdered the instinctive butt-licker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by adahib: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2013
who is this morally bankrupt clown? you think as.s-kissing is the way to go eh? oya well done.GEJ na ram.i don talk am,call police.
Re: Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
There is no dearth of dimwits on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Co-founders Featured In Forbes Africa Magazine / Can Someone Please Explain Why A State Of Emergency Is Yet To Declared In Borno? / GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.