Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack (704 Views)

Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! / What's The Purpose Of A Committee? / Massob Lobbies American Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by aminho(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Those who tried to Terrorise Us
failed because America has refused to
be Terrorised"......Barak Obama
4 days after the Boston Marathon
Bombings, the FBI and state Police in
Boston have apprehended the 2
bombers; One dead and one seriously
injured.\=D/
Just 4 days? that's unfair now!, they
didn't set up a 26-man Committee?
American Government didn't propose
Amnesty/ retrain these bombers by
sending them abroad? What
happened to giving them and their
backers state pardon?. Haba! How
many people did they even kill sef?
Why did Obama go to visit the
victims family without wearing a
bullet proof vest? This OBAMA sef,
he does not know how to govern or
deal with terrorists! Pampering them
is the way to go not "getting them".
He did not even fix monthly
allowance for other possible Bombers
to cool their temper....Hmmmmm.=-?
America simply sent their Law
Enforcement Agencies, paid with tax
payers money and they did what they
are paid and trained to do....bring the
criminals to Justice! In just 4days.(y)
I think our Federal Government
should set up a 'committee' to look
into American Government to stop
making 'Us' look like we don't know
how to fight Terrorism>:/ .....enough
is enough!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin Sadly, when the report of the committee is ready, Labaran Maku will stand before the President and shout "so what if Obama resolved the matter in a few days. We don't care about that in Nigeria here and we have nothing to learn from others" (Orasanye/Otti/Ribadu part 15) grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by tarryT(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
FOOD IS READY..... Gbawe, foolish Demdem, eko ile,... Make una go call una fellow pseudoAPC paid fairly used BB bold5 squad to come feast..
Poo on tread and call for keke to sharply evacuate me from here..
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by nuclearboy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
OP:

What you need to understand is that Obama is an ordinary man! If not, he should have sent the entire Navy Seals and Marine Corps ahead! He should have voted 14 Billion for his visit and ensured 3 presidential jets (airforce 2 and 3 could have easily being bought) were required for his entourage! In fact, airforce 4 could also have gone, filled with cash, to support his trip!

But he's a bloody civilian who doesn't know how to enjoy life
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by tarryT(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
USA is not Nigeria. Nigeria is a place where religion, ethnic and "elders" is the "bunny" of its politics. The terrorists are Nigerians, with approximately 50percent of its population sympertise, hide and habour the terrorists..

Nigeria, is a shameless place where the political opposition will be the 1st to screem "grant the amnesty"... Religious leaders like the Sultan of Sokoto will call for unconditional release of arrested terrorists..

My country they fall my hand.. Being the president of such people and that of USA is a different ball game..

When a terrorist is killed in gun battle,.the opposition, regional elders and some nitwits in this forum will screem GENOCIDE..

Being the president of such people is not BEANS..

This is not an excuse for the proposed amnesty for boko rats..

GEJ lost my vote with this proposal.. But i asked myself, "who do i vote for now"? For the opposition that are champions of "grant them amnesty"...

My country they fall my hand.
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by Akpangbon: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is the kind of poo ACN bigots feast on. The main man has contributed.
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by mindtricks: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
tarryT: FOOD IS READY..... Gbawe, foolish Demdem, EKO ILE,... Make una go call una fellow pseudoAPC paid fairly used BB bold5 squad to come feast..
Poo on tread and call for keke to sharply evacuate me from here..
Think only the bolded has quite remarkable proof of such tendencies and unreasonableness. @Topic, Nigeria's got its pecularities. Unfortunately where our leaders could make some positive impact, they end up leaving even a bad situation worse. Even though GEJ may not be able to tackle it like the Americans he still sould be able to do much better than this.
Re: GEJ Sets Up A Committee To Look Into American Government After Boston Attack by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
I have always said that GEJ is a dumb President

But the fact is these two Boston terrorist were captured quickly because the local people of Boston were quickly willing to support security operatives.

Yes there are CCTV at train stations and airports but it was a picture from a local person with camera that led to questions that helped create the theory on who the suspects might be.

Our security forces are not getting the help they need from Muslim Northerners!!!!!!!!!!

I have lived in the North and I know how closely knit rural Northern families are and it will be very easy for them to know who gets up to what in the North if they are willing to support the security agents.

Some of these violent boko boys will most likely be former almajiris who are immigrants from Chad and Niger Republic and yet the local population accept them more than their fellow countrymen from down South.

Going forward and considering the Nature of the crisis we now face, I think it is time to re-think police posting. May be we need Police Officers able to integrate with the local population for intelligence purposes. There is no need trying to fight an insurgence in Borno with an Igbo or Yoruba man from down South who does not understand Hausa or who does not go to the Mosque where they worship.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Establish DNA Lab For Nigeria Police / What Actaul Progress Has Nigeria Made In Recent Years? / NGF Election: Amaechi Dares Jonathan, Says I’ll Go For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.