Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ (23618 Views)

Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Pukkah: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2013
If governments at all levels are worried because of the importance of this bridge, they should build more bridges to interconnect Lagos.

There seems to be too much reliance on 3rd Mainland bridge and this is not strategic.

Build another bridge to connect Ikorodu to the Island or Ikorodu to Ogudu/Ketu. Build another road to link Egbeda axis to Lagos/Ibadan expressway.

Build more roads and reduce the 'importance' of this bridge. Our population is growing but roads aren't growing.

Meanwhile, it is good that the attempt was foiled.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2013
That's really ambitious from these virgin hunters. Kudos to the Intelligence agents for nipping this one.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Cocodiva: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2013
noskeybaba: Soon brothers.... Very Soon
Soon what? I'm sure you're a boko member/supporter.Your plans will never succeed in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by FrenchyL(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2013
and these are the bastards that are expecting amnesty!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by ayando(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2013
I cant just imagine d colossal loss it wil have both on the image n economy importance of the country. I only pray dis country survives beyond 2015.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by dederocs(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2013
and let the thieves(legislooters,governors and political elites) keep being alarmed yet stuck in their old ways-when they steal money that can be used to enhance our IT for effective communication systems between all the security forces,when the fustrate the youths by stealing money meant to be used to create infrastructure like constant power to enable majority of the youths empower themselves.one day na heavy bomb go land for that house of assembly,i pray innocent poor Nigerians no go die with those evil,greedy fools.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by myola777(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2013
these people are going beyond their limit, if it happened i just pity all abokis in lagos, because lagos would be unbearable for them
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2013
In their attempt to destabilize Nigeria Boko Haram will only succeed in bringing the North to her knees ,a position that will take them almost a hundred years to come out from.

Let them bomb the North and all those that wishes to remain there to dark ages but the ugly truth remains that they will be at the receiving end once their game is up and let them remember that a united Nigeria is non-negotiable at all cost.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by noskeybaba: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Coco diva:
Soon what? I'm sure you're a boko member/supporter.Your plans will never succeed in Lagos

Soon they will be a thing of the past. Keep calm and Trust GEJ
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by yuzedo: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
4th Mainland Bridge needs to be built ASAP!

3rd Mainland is a friggin' sitting target for terrorists! (no pun) Take it down and Lagos will shut down.

BUILD AN ALTERNATIVE!
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Seriously like you people believe everything they say?
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by noskeybaba: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Apparently you've failed to realize that no man has an absolute power to do violence...it's both ways brother, believe me they will be in for a long haul.

You spoke the truth brother but I looked into your eyes, I didn't see anything Violent in it. Like they say in Nigeria, "you no get the liver"
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by ronnyfam(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Every evil forces, against our nation, shall be destroy ,they will be swallow by all their evils plans,their will be a disagreement in their camp,God will arrest all the evils from the North,south ,west and east in the mighty name of Jesus.because he who is with us is more than he who that is with them,say Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Psylas(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2013
chelseabmw: IF YOU HATE BOKO HARAM BOIZ AS MUCH AS I DO HIT LIKE NOW

Remove boko haram put ISLAM their, I'll like it

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Rapmaestro(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2013
dederocs: i pray it happens soon,so everyone will know the real situation of things.as it things now,the president and everyone are in dream land.i cant wait to see the president's face when that happens. cheesy
amnesty go turn to amnesia...lol
na u be their spy 4 NL abi? Peepz.. Lynch him.. E.diot o$i
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Rapmaestro(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Psylas:

Remove boko haram put ISLAM their, I'll like it
f00l at {what is dat ur age self?}

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by MahatmaGhandi: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2013
Good job on the timely intervention guys. do you think those cows are happy that the west is in relative peace while the north boils, they will do all to drag them into it too after all there are large numbers of Muslims in the west, the most painful part for them is why a Muslim from the west act the way he does, I guess that why they see the westerners as inferior Muslims, well any way it goes i know for sure that a westerner will not kill his brother simply because he is a Christian, Muslim or animist, this fact is too wonderful for the murder infested mind of the northern mindless killers to understand. i pray this marriage between buhari and tinubu does not compromise the informed religious stand of the west.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2013
noskeybaba:

You spoke the truth brother but I looked into your eyes, I didn't see anything Violent in it. Like they say in Nigeria, "you no get the liver"
It's not abt having the liver it's about survival and i can bet my azz that all men if pushed to the wall will do what they have to do to survive
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Napoleonumolo: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2013
my prayer is that any person carrying explosives with d intetion 2 cause havoc in nigeria God shld make it xplode in his/her hands.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by rozayx5(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2013
chelseabmw: IF YOU HATE BOKO HARAM BOIZ AS MUCH AS I DO HIT LIKE NOW

grin grin grin

Aboki na wahooo undecided undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by cnwamo(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Rap maestro: Choi.. They are still a learner.. Lagos- A NO GO AREA FOR THEM, if dem eventually GO, Dem go take...
Oga calm down You should be thanking God not making mouth angry angry angry, if not for God who knows what would have happened.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Ebenezer5: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Look at how easy it was to nick these miscreants in the bud by simple intelligence provided by Lagosians and someone here will keep ranting about how the North and infact their leaders are not in support of this "man's evil to man" called boko haram. You know these people and infact they live amongst you and in your community and also attend your mosque..so if you want Boko menace to stop in the North then do what the Lagosians have done and expose these killers to the Law and watch it's full force descend on them.. angry Stop with the blaming and propaganda on GEJ, He lives miles away from you Islamic "leaders and elders"
true talk broda
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Super1759: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Spirit no deh fear to the waka for night?
Let them try it or make mistake come close to south-south or southeast.
That day that day, Nigeria will divide. We jus they look them since
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by juman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lies.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Rapmaestro(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
cnwamo:
Oga calm down You should be thanking God not making mouth angry angry angry, if not for God who knows what would have happened.
Mista man, face front
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Symphony007: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Coco diva: Mr president pls do something significant fast and curb these boko boys.Don't just be a decoration in Aso-rock.
Eko o ni baje o
my dear, if boko haram had an office in maiduguri with a sign post where they operate from, they would have been history but that's not how terrorism works. This people are like the wind. You can feel what they're doing but you can't see them. We should be gratefull for our securitu agencies little achievements.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by KingPradas(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
First of all, how can you put explosive and gun in fuel tank without exploding. All Bullshiiiit lies

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Lateef9961(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wil mak sure i execute all abokix in my area walai
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by lafuria1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
1.i have no reason to doubt the story of cache of weapons, thats a big possibilty but planning to bomb third-mainland bridge doesnt make any sense to me for the simple reason that fuel tankers and trailers DO NOT use the 3rd mainland bridge anymore for the past 4 years. any lagosian that uses the 3rd mainland bridge would know that, so how come the guardian intelligence couldnt see a flaw in their assertion. well unless they plan using a bus or multiple vehicles but definately not a fuel tanker.
2. anyway, kudos to them for a disaster averted, hope they do their job effectively because if anything happens to lagos, mouth no go fit talk am.
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by KingPradas(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lateef9961: I wil mak sure i execute all abokix in my area walai

Can't fit kill Dog, yet talking about killing human. IDIOT
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by ikweremilitant: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
No wonder eko ile ,dayokun,eggheaders,and co relocated to cotonu with their ancestors sango nd ifa.pls o make una come back them don catch them
Re: Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ by Olanlere11: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
It is on this note that the security agencies have to be celebrated and encouraged. I feel they need our cooperation in the ongoing fight against terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.