Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigeria Pastors Vs Whiteman Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Pastors Vs Whiteman Pastors (555 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other / Nigeria's Pastors 'As Rich As Oil Barons' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastors Vs Whiteman Pastors by smemud(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Good morning,my fellow human beings.My story goes like these,i have a friend who is about to get married this month.And he went to his pastor for prayers after the prayer the pastor told him that God told him that the couple are not compatible so therefore they should cancel their wedding.My main point is that why is it only nigeria pastors that can see visions why cant the white pastors also see visions.Or are nigeria pastors spiritually better than the white pastors.Because I have never heard that a whiteman seeing vision before.I am just a confused guy thats all.
Re: Nigeria Pastors Vs Whiteman Pastors by frank317: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2013
sorry, have u ever worshiped constantly in the white man's church?
Re: Nigeria Pastors Vs Whiteman Pastors by okpurukata(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goshen and co will not come on board to discuss their pastors and some of their unfounded visions and prophesies. Hypocrites.

(1) (Reply)

Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here / Watch This Beloved And Be Warned !!!!! / Get Your Prayers Answered Fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.