Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Looking For Car To Rent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For Car To Rent (1328 Views)

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire / Do You Import Cars Or Have A Car To Sell? Talk To Us And Get Buyers Fast!! / Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2008
Hi,
I am looking for an affordable car to rent for 3 weeks sometimes in June 08. You must not be in car renting business, if you have two cars or in abroad and have a car back home I would love to hear from you. I am a student abroad visiting home for few weeks and need it to move around.

thanks
Osondust
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by evergie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2008
this sounds funny to me ooo, I dnt believe this is a new style for yahooze
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2008
Hey,
this is no yahooze, though any thing can happen now and no one knows the truth any more, I don't blame you. I can send car back to Nigeria but I have no money to tire down on car, more over I am only staying only three weeks and have little disposable income. I have checked couple of company that rent car in Nigeria like Europcar, Avis, they are very expenses that is way i am trying my faith here. it is not 419 and I could provide any thing required before picking up any car if I get assistance.
thanks
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by youngdigi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2008
i understand Osondust i was thinkin about the same thign a while back while visiting, but i doubt thee are that many options in nigeria, and like the funny guy said earlier, some ppl might think its yahooozee runs to give out their personal cars for such, i guess june 08 is kinda close but if u had some more time to plan this properly and if that mode of mobility is quite necessary, then i will suggest u save up some money and buy a not so expesnive car and ship it, and worse come to worse u sell it before u leave, u can find a buyer before u even get there so once u ready to roll out, u get ur cash in ur pocket, even if u sell it for the same amt , its still worth it cus u got soemthign to move around with and u paid little or nothing for it while u were there, its a win win if u ask me

but watever the case is for u, pls post an update cus i am interested in knowing about this as well
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
Thank young_digi for your brilliant reply, thinking of the your suggestion but worried about shipping time, according to my friend in Germany it may take a month to 2 to ship the car to Nigeria which is half a chance. It is tight but what ever happen I will let you know.

Many thanks
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by ernal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2008
hey,I will suggest a car Hire and i can get u a car Hire service 24hrs, That is the best u can get to here in Lagos or else U have to do with Avis.Let me know 3 week isnt bad for u to have fun and also have someone drive u round town.Bon Voyage.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2008
Thank you ernal for your contribution, I would not mind hiring as long as the price is affordable. Please send me hiring price per day with and without driver, Driver I may not need as my Brother will drive and also the type of car/s.

thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by zillonnair(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2008
I have a car, i can let out for you for those three weeks, if you are interested lests talk.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Delta007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2008
Any serious businessman or investor that sets up a car rental business in Naija is in for the killing, altho the risk for such business is so high; that's why pple end up doing car hires with a driver attached.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Gobi38: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
Osondust - Try the site below, I used their service two years ago - very professional and affordable.

http://www.makeitnigeria.com/carhire/car-hire-n-car-rental-rentals-in-lagos-nigeria-with-driver-chauffeur.htm
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by ernal(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2008
i can get u a good car hire with a driver with 2000-2006 Camrys, depends on Your choice,But it does come with a Driver, Thanks.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hi zillonnair,

this sound like what am looking for, how do I contact you? you may forward me your phone number so I can give you a call. thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Osondust
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by Osondust: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hi ernal,

Could you please send me your price.
thanks
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by carol1107: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
I have used Rentluxecar twice, all the stages of renting the car I want, from booking to delivery, are at the highest level. In my subjective opinion it is a company of professionals who know their business and understand the desires of customers.
Re: Looking For Car To Rent by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:50pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Request For Luxurious Buses / Is 1million Naira A Good Price For This Car? / N1.67Million Then It Is Yours [2005 HONDA, ACCORD].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.