Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs (538 Views)

To Mods. / Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by Joel3(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
hello mods, its has come to mind buggy about the weak functionality of the nairaland PMs, i dont see no reason why someone cannot read private messages here on nairaland board just like naijaloaded forum site, it has getton to that stage where everyone should have inbox mail here where we can contact each other privately. why i am suggesting this is that several times i tried to read PMs from email account there wasn't any details other than a link to get to the person who sent the PMs.
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by Joel3(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
haven said that, i want to use this medium to inform the concerned authority about a caring member of this forum from a religious section to act fast by expediting the adjustment of the program for private messages here, rather than asking members to go check their mails, and 90% of nairalanders are from mobile phones where the email account accessibility is not possible and it might be an important PMs for matters of urgency. i hereby request or urge the mod to forward this case to the nairaland technical team or appropriate authority for the adjustments with speedily effect to reset the program for inbox possibility and accessibility here on nairaland itself just like any other forums
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by Joel3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
and also i want to urge and request other concerned nairaland members who oppossess the weak functionality of the current PMs issue to join me in pushing the motion for second reading. if you want this bill to be read the second time say Hail and against say nill. thank you. joel.
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by JeSoul(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi Joel,
I'm going to move your topic to the Nairaland section. It will get better exposure and the admin will see it. Cheers.
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by Mhizsleek(f): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
What is this thread for?
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by sCun: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
I used to think the feature being too hard or cumbersome to implement was Seun's reason for using e-mails, but if naijaloaded truly uses it, then I see no reason why Nairaland cannot. It is more convenient.
Re: Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs by Deiok(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am in support of it implementation.

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Is The Most Celebrated Day In An Individual's Life. / Can You Dig This? / Breaking News:war In The Northern Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.