Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

I'm Not Responsible For The Pregnancy. Man Says After Raping 15 Year Old Virgin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Responsible For The Pregnancy. Man Says After Raping 15 Year Old Virgin (477 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Responsible For The Pregnancy. Man Says After Raping 15 Year Old Virgin by wwwaprokome(f): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
I've posted many rape cases on my site but this particular one is driving me insane. Some months ago, according to Punch, a man admitted to raping a 15 year old pupil who later became pregnant.The girl was reported to have given birth to a stillborn baby in today's punch and the 4o year old rapist and father of 4 when contacted on the phone claimed he wasn't the one responsible for the pregnancy, although he dis-flowered her. His argument according to earlier reports was because the scan conducted revealed she was 7 months pregnant meanwhile he raped her 6 months ago.

What nonsense!

That he was called on the phone and not from prison is even driving me insane. Someone should please educate him about pregnancy.

continue reading on the following link: http://www.aproko.me/man-rapes-virgin/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Death Penalty For Rapists Mooted / Slain Kwara Police Commissioner, Asadu, Buried Amid Encomiums / Gunmen In Police Uniforms Shot Dead A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.