Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model (29621 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Glamourogo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Paternity Mess: Kenya Model Claims Pete Edochie As Father

No matter how long a secret is kept, one day, it shall come to the open. Your darling website, Nigeriafilms.com recently had a chat with a certain model and actor in Kenya, the young man exclusively told us that the veteran actor, Pete Edochie is his father but he has on several occasions denied his paternity.

He’s popularly known as Ephy Saint in Nairobi, Kenya where he reigns supreme as a model and a thespian of note. This actor cum model is yet to unravel the mystery surrounding his paternity as he claims to be a son to the veteran actor, Pete Edochie, popularly known as Okonkwo by movie buffs.

Nigeriafilms.com, In an exclusive interview with Ephy Saint recently, the 23-year old entertainer, who resides in Kenya, said he would love to be buried in Nigeria where his father, Pete Edochie, resides.

Well, we may see him as a child whose paternity has not been legally established, however, what if his revelations about Pete Edochie being his father are actually true? Wait till tomorrow as we bring you all the full details of his life with his mother who told him about his Nigerian actor father.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21162/1/e-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e-paternity-mess-kenya-model-claim.html
http://glamourogo..com/2013/04/e-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e-paternity-mess-kenya.html

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by johnwizey: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lookin 4 attention again. mtcheeew. Foolish kenya,ur contry don tire u abi?

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Rooneyboy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
see him face sef grin grin grin

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by mysticgal(f): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
yul is enough to denounce you,model guy abeg go zoo ask for you father

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Born2beRich1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
You sure say pete edochie na im father...see the guy ear sef...i dont knw about u guys but me i no see any resemblance
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
His got very sharp features

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Uwanma(f): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who are we to say he's lying? He doesn't have to look like Pete to be his son. In any case, thank God for DNA and paternity tests. Comparing his DNA strands to that of Pete's other kids would expose the truth.

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Make this guy go sitdown jor
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by sauceEEP(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
see im face, IRU EWU.
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
here I am reading about someone that wants to be a Nigerian..smh

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by goldfish80(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lolz... Someone who bothered to click on the link should give us the full gist. grin

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rooneyboy: see him face sef grin grin grin
what's wrong with his face undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
OP next time post the complete story here, if you think I'll click on that link to read anything then you're sitting on a very long thing undecided

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Look @ his elf ears, he looks really good though. grin
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by fruityjojo(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
READ MORE:- No thanks we are satisfied wit dis gistgringrin. Tank u 4 d pishur.
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Op,this your thread na Jamb,or Waec for us to click on a stup1d link,u be Hacker?
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by luvablesam(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
lets be sincere he has Edochies Eyes........am i lying?

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
If itz true, But ƴ did he keep dis kinda secret all dis while DNA will tell sha

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nuzo1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
No biggie.

Light, camera, and action attract females of all sizes and shapes faster than shi.t attracts flies. Its natural from time immemorial.

However, your mom has to be sure how many guys she did before laying such allegation.

It seems hard but its time to move on bro if "okonkwo" refuses a pertanity test. After all, you seem to have done well for yourself.
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by dc555: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
who wants to be a Nigerian?
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by GeneralJ(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dhis nigga got some rabbit ears, ohh those things are fucking humongous shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by 190: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2013
dc555: who wants to be a Nigerian? millionaire

me me me grin

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2013
dc555: who wants to be a
Nigerian
?
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 10, 2013
dc555: who wants to be a Nigerian?
People that love Nigeria...and by the way you are not a Nigeria and does not want to be Nigerian so tell me,what are you doing on a Nigerian site? tongue tongue

Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by dridowu: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
I will not waste my data on ur blog, i go use am 4 pete edocie
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by kponkedenge(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Waste of mb off 2 d next thread
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
thunder fire devil...stupid kenyian
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by razznaija(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is a situation where Maury Povich is needed.
Re: Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model by supaeagles(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
dc555: who wants to be a Nigerian?
Bet you many hungry North Koreans

Michelle Gentry's 17th Birthday Party Photos / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / 2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos)