Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted (1761 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / T B Joshua -the Most Persecuted Pastor In Nigeria / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua-the World Greatest And Most Persecuted by Albert708(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
The charismatic pastor of the Synagogue church of all Nations Tb Joshua has remain one of the most enigmatic and energetic human on earth, going through is background right from is birth to the story of how he was called as a minister of God makes one to wonder if Tb Joshua is truly an ordinary human being like you and me. In the history of humanity we have not heard or read any were about somebody with this kind of upcoming background. His birth is mysterious he spent fifteen (15) mouths in is mother’s womb; he came from a humble background a very poor family; he lack solid education and his great and mighty works make many to marvel if the man in the synagogue is not the awaiting messiah right in our present generation. Uncommon happenings done by his mighty hands are the talk of the day including on the internet. In terms of life transformation non can be compared to him, on a daily basis thousands of sick persons her healed, broken homes and families are united , accurate prophecy for both person and nations of the world and many more as you can name them, make one to wonder if there is anything impossible in this world that cannot be accomplished by this great prophet of our time yet, he stay humble and always give all the glory back to God he never allow all is achievement to put pride in him, he is easily accessible by both the great and small in the society.
It is unfortunate that he remain the most persecuted human on earth even with all is contribution to human race. There are all kinds of fabricated story, blasphemous video, his miracle program was ban from some local television station including his own country Nigeria local TV stations, these false allegations are so many that some even end him up in prison and later was found innocent. So many are these accusations that have being leveled against the man in the synagogue on a daily basis, that he would be standing on trial even long after his departure.
Tb Joshua has remains steadfast in the kingdom business by transforming life and winning quality souls for Christ. He never allowed detractors to change is focus, his persecutors are only helping him to become more committed and known all over the world. According to him all the false stories and allegation formulated against me and my ministry by my detractors is a form of free advert to spread my name and my ministry around the world. Tb Joshua has remain the greatest man on earth no man on this earth right from biblical history , to this present day have done so much that can be compare to that of Tb Joshua, he continue to affect lives, change nations and the world at large .

You may wonder while all this persecution against the man in the Synagogue, why so much haters and enemies, why do they want to destroy is ministry even with all is great contribution to human race. Well, know that all this are evidences to Tb Joshua genuineness.This was the same persecution that our lord and savior Jesus Christ face in is earthly ministry, Christ was accused and killed by his accusers for an unknown reason. SCOAN have set itself against the kingdom of darkness that rules the world and these demons are not happen that their kingdoms are depopulated from constant deliverance of persons from their bondage and torment taking place in SCOAN so, they are fighting back through all mean to pull the ministry down. Since Satan and is agent cannot come physically to fight, instead they are fighting through some persons that allow jealousy and hatred to enter them because of the great work God is using Tb Joshua to do by is mighty hands cannot be done by them, as the prophet do say ” why most it be Tb Joshua; Why not me”. So these sets of persons have made themselves suitable for Satan to use. Even the great Apostles of old were brutalized and killed for preaching the gospel backing with signs and wonders. As far you are not of this World you are an enemy to it. Darkness and light cannot duel in one place since, Tb Joshua is a light in this dark world, this is while these rulers of darkness, demons, principalities and powers of this world are not comfortable with him and they want to destroy his ministry by all means using their agent (detractors). The fact remains that they will all failed woefully, just as they have failed in the past. God bless SCOAN and my daddy Tb Joshua.
SOURCE: http://watchedtbjoshua./2013/04/09/tb-joshua-the-world-greatest-and-most-persecuted/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DREAMS AND VISIONS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST / Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old! / The Function Of The Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.