Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Exposing The Spanish Boyz - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exposing The Spanish Boyz (2430 Views)

Angry Ghanaian Surgeon's Letter To The Spanish Embassy / Angry Ghanaian Surgeon's Letter To The Spanish Embassy / Spanish Student Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by funkybaby(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2008
@academy

I'm back. Lol. Me? For the first time short of words?? Lol. You aint seen nothing yet. Cafe ko, broadband ni. Type any post at 3am in the morning, provided i am not asleep and see if i would not respond immediately to you.

It seems seun has deleted that scam thread of yours hence your anger and bitterness. You've called me all manner of names - ride on- today is your lucky day.

Honestly, all you've typed is just a bunch of incoherent rubbish.

All your 28posts on nairaland have you contributed anything meaningful other than scam scam scam and scam in the name of procuring visas and 'money vomiting' seminars and schemes.

Take a good read at the UK Visa Thread and count how many people that thread has helped and for your info nobody charges anyone a dime for advice given on that thread.

Regarding my picture, dont waste your time. I already have a good view of my backside in my profile. All i have to do is flip it around and you will see my face.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by SamMilla1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
interesting
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ty4real(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
@Academy!
Really your are become a sissy on this thread.why trade words with a Lady over nothing and I am tired of you going around making empty voracious noises about your visa procurement efficiency when there loads of guys who do the same thing free of charge without collecting a dime!Mate get a life and stop running around this this forum casting aspersion on a ladt!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee Be a gentle man ok! wink wink

@Funkybaby!
Leave him,one day he will be caught if indeed he is a scammer se o gbo!Dont allow him to get you worked up unnecessarily. grin grin
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Porshe: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
Na wa o, Is there any posting 4 here that people won't insult each other and be matured about things??

Thanz 4 Sharing @ poster.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by waleab: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
some people think it is their god given right to abuse who ever has a different opinion from them. and they say they are adults
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by SamMilla1(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2008
Some guy exposed the spanish scammers on this thread, instead of you guys asking him questions on how to identify these people, you are busy here quarreling, Anyway let everybody who has ears hear what he said because i believe him a 100%. Thats how a genuine poster sounds to me,
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by seyibrown(f): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
A friend of mine fell victim to this kind of scam some 3 years ago . He actually sent his passport to this person in London who was supposed to help him arrange a work permit.

The initial info my friend was given was that it won't cost him a dime. After he sent the passport, the bastard on the end was asking for something Like NGN100,000 to ' arrange the work permit'.

My friend emailed the scammer to return his passport. If the scammer has sent it back , I bet it's still crawling all the way from London to Nigeria - Maybe stuck in the algerian desert.

Anyway sha! I just advised my friend to go and have the passport cancelled. In this times of Identity Theft!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) / How Do I Get To LASU Ojo From Ajah Lekki / Plane Crash At Iju, Agege LGA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.