Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,927 members, 7,832,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Are You Into Cocoa Beans And Palm Oil Business? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You Into Cocoa Beans And Palm Oil Business? (784 Views)

Palm Oil Business / Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Cocoa Beans And Palm Oil Business? by GoodLawyer: 12:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Hello Nairaland, I am here to make genuine business relationship with trust worthy and serious business minded people.
I am a lawyer based in Edo State and I have tested and trusted clients who do major bulk supplies of cocoa beans and palm oil.
I am looking out here for serious buyers of these products in any part of Nigeria as well as overseas. I can guarantee any interested buyer/potential business a 100% satisfaction in terms of quality of the products and also safe delivery of the product to any location of the buyers choice.
As a genuine Lawyer and Businessman, I always recommend that buyers come down to our warehouse in Edo State to inspect their goods before making payments after which transportation would be arranged to any destination required. Please I will not welcome time wasters as I am looking for people we could have long term business relationship with including big time exporters. I could be reached anytime on: +234 7010910980.
I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS
Re: Are You Into Cocoa Beans And Palm Oil Business? by bolarine: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2013
@goodlawyer Sir, with your post, are you saying starters in business can not have a good business relationship with you?

secondly, what price are u giving your palm oil and is it tested to meet internatioinal requiremnts cos we are big distributors and registered exporters.

thirdly, do someone in maiduguri or sokoto needs to travel down to edo for inspection,when i can give my specifications and thereafter place ORDERS after we mad tru may ve conclude tru mails and call.

lastly Sir, check the contact phone num, is it a land line or mobile.

thanks and i wish you successful transactions and business relationship

(1) (Reply)

BLCO Available For Those That Have Vessel / Short Introductory Post: / I Need Terminal Loading Of FLCO Urgently..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.