Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Guys Should Read This Before Taking Any Move - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Should Read This Before Taking Any Move (856 Views)

Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister / Reason Why U Guys Should Stay Off Alcohol / guys should put rubbers on their "sticks". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Read This Before Taking Any Move by anthoniosp(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2013
Have you ever considered why ur girl looks hotter when she is goin clubbing with you?if you dont know then you should read this!
1)her sagging breasts are being supported by push up bras and make them look like thick purewater sacks!
2)her bom bom that looks like flatplate on bed turns into a booty cos padded pants have done thier work
3)that face you see at home are covered by painting work and u get a new winci winci as her eyelashes becomes x2 of the normal length!
4)mermaids beuty comes in when brazilian hair jumps in as ger hair becomes longer than her hands
5)she fixes nails then automatically becomes jezebel part 2 as she can scratch ur eyes out if u make her angry!
6)her high heels now makes her taller than goliath and if u are not careful she would have to back you!
7)she woul do situps and starve from mornin till night to have a flat tummy
coolthen when goin out atlast you have a confirmed chick puting on wat ojuju calabar puts on!

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Read This Before Taking Any Move by Tsmooth1(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2013
Ok is that all? This yoke have been grade E8!

(1) (Reply)

Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition / Laughing Center- Enter And Laugh / A Must Read Story From 9jahottest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.