Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me (1477 Views)

Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website / The New Look Of My Forum - pls review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by dansmog(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2013
when i registered for lagbook, i didnt even use it because of its poor design and interface when logged in.. It was filled will advert. Now there is verpal, so i decided to see what lagbook was up to, and i found out that they have change to www.picrate.me

a picture and video sharing features with a dating feature and a social network.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think they are making the right descision?
can picrate.me beat verpal? They are both owned by nigerians(we don dey build things sha!!)
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by DualCore1: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2013
It beats my comprehension how you people don't get tired of these social loops.
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2013
dansmog++:
when i registered for lagbook, i didnt even use it because of its poor design and interface when logged in.. It was filled will advert. Now there is verpal, so i decided to see what lagbook was up to, and i found out that they have change to www.picrate.me

a picture and video sharing features with a dating feature and a social network.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think they are making the right descision?
can picrate.me beat verpal? They are both owned by nigerians(we don dey build things sha!!)
What happened to Lagbook? Please be honest, did your webhost confiscate it? cool
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by dansmog(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Brand_new:
What happened to Lagbook? Please be honest, did your webhost confiscate it? cool
dont know what you are talking about, i got an email from one frank ogini concerning this so i decided to share it.
Dual Core: It beats my comprehension how you people don't get tired of these social loops.
seems dual core is a nerd or something and please dual core can i contact you please and please. Thank you
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by egift(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Either they lost the previous site because I do not personally support this move. Except the Lagbook twins cashed out on their business.

Why can they not run the two? Also why did they not even redirect lagbook to the picrate?

Lagbook already has 22,000 Alexa Ranking while Picrate has no rank.

BTW, can I buy Lagbook domain alone?
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by dansmog(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
egift:
maybe or maybe not,wink try and contact them
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
egift: Either they lost the previous site because I do not personally support this move. Except the Lagbook twins cashed out on their business.

Why can they not run the two? Also why did they not even redirect lagbook to the picrate?

Lagbook already has 22,000 Alexa Ranking while Picrate has no rank.

That's true. I remember they got the website listed on Flippa.
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by egift(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Brand_new:
That's true. I remember they got the website listed on Flippa.
Just searched for it now. Imagine selling it for a common $10,000
https://flippa.com/2867569-pr-4-social-network-with-750k-registered-members-124k-uniques-mo-making-693-mo

All they could have done was monetize it.

For instance:
If they have 750,000 members
By selling an offer of N1000 to their members with only 1% of them buy will generate over N7.5 million. They can do this periodically. Just offer something attractive enough.

The Lagbook twins just messed it up men.
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
First, i said it before that the name 'lagbook' is simply a rubbish. So becos we hav a facebook, we should start creating social networking sites with the names, thisbook or thatbook?

@Dualcore, the issue is that when people lack vision, they wil keep looping through a switch witout a break.
Re: The New Look Of Lagbook Now Picrate.me by dansmog(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
the fact that i posted this does not mean i make use of all social networking site.. Those site that i listed, i dont even use them, just trying to appreciate things that nigerians do.. Thats all..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn #2000 Into 1000000 In 60 Days / Spc 3 Or Spc 4 / How To Block Facebook,twitter,instagram Messages From Clustering Your Email Box!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.