Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? (4881 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by Fellonigerians: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
People that want easy and fast money are the ones that get burnt... If you invest in companies that give dividends or bonuses regularly, u cant lose... But if you invest in penny stocks that have not even filed annual statements in the past 3years, u will suffer...
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by stockbull(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
@seun
you should've known now the doubts of investors. I dont ask the question but i've received so much questions on this ever since i've been in a position to talk with potential and active stock investors.i will remain silent on this so that there will be a good judge and to ensure people are not influenced with my belief http://8n27a.tk
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by alexvatt(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
It is the same everywhere in the world. But NSE is a place to be.
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by alexvatt(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
stockbull: There are so much people who believe the nigeria stock exchange market is not real,it is gambling, it is controlled by nigerian top rich and powerful leaders, you wake up one day and you realize you are losing your finance in the market and before you know what's happening, you've lost millions of naira.

those who think the market is real have genuine reasons and those who think the market is not real also have good point.

now, what's your own belief?
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by manie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
manie: The market is real, I have benefited immensely from the reality of the market.

I have built three modest houses in Lagos and Ogun States courtesy of the market, I get regular dividends from my investments in the stock market and I have also used my shareholdings to secure loans for the expansion of my businesses.

With these few points of mine, i hope i have been able to convince you that the stock market is real for the the knowledgeable long term investors
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by manie(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
manie:

I have built three modest houses in Lagos and Ogun States courtesy of the market, I get regular dividends from my investments in the stock market and I have also used my shareholdings to secure loans for the expansion of my businesses.

With these few points of mine, i hope i have been able to convince you that the stock market is real for the the knowledgeable long term investors

Unfortunately, I am still trying to get a certificate of occupancy to these houses.
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by manie(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Fellonigerians: People that want easy and fast money are the ones that get burnt... If you invest in companies that give dividends or bonuses regularly, u cant lose... But if you invest in penny stocks that have not even filed annual statements in the past 3years, u will suffer...

Tell them.
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by manie(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Peterwins: The NSE is very real. I lost funds in the market crash of 2008/2009 but that have not made me pessimistic about the stock market. It is still a veritable source of creating, storing and transferring wealth despite the numerous challenges like "doctored" reports, corporate governance issues, unstable government policies, etc.

You did not tell us about the money you made before the crash and after the crash.
Re: Are Nigerian Stock Market Reports And Earnings Real? by stockbull(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2013
more people still talk
that the nigeria stock exchange
is not real.some said they will never
invest on nigeria shares, some said they would rather invest in forex while some prefer real estate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design For A Plot Of Land / Is Giftal World Still Paying? / MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.