Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator (704 Views)

Attention Ikenna351, OAM4J, Afam4eva / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... / Ikenna351: Which Mod Was Sacked? Or The Number Increased? Or Super-mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by truthisbitter: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2013
To the new moderator of the Politics section, Mr. Ikenna351, I'd like to welcome you to this thriving part of Nairaland. I applaud your enthusiasm and commitment in trying to attack the deadly virus that has pervaded so many sections of Nairaland, especially the Politics section. We saw the same similar enthusiasm from Brother Afam when he passionately vowed to combat this virus---tribalism---and when he also threatened prospective law breakers with long term bans and hidden posts.

Mr. Ikenna, just like how Mr. Afam and Mr. OAM4J have failed to combat this disease, so shall you fail. Tribalism is here to stay and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it. You may hide our posts; you may ban us; you may lock our threads, but we will continually frustrate you and your efforts. Naturally, you will like to impress your #OgaAtTheTop by fiercely and religiously accosting tribalists in the coming days; ultimately and eventually, we will wear you down. The trio of you are not sufficient to withstand our might. Nay, thy are not strong enough to combat us.

I wish you the best of luck because you will need it. If I were you, I'll stock up on some paracetamol.

Welcome to the Land of Tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by BrokenTV: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Yep war don start btw the new mod and nairaland E-warriors. * i keeps some distance watching*
Re: Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by truthisbitter: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2013
^
My brother, the e-war don start tay tay.
Re: Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by born7win(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by nduchucks: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Mallam, truthisbitter, I'll tell you the bitter truth. You appear to be one of the misguided youths who waste their lives on starting useless threads on nairaland instead of starting a local revolution or participating in the development of their localities.

Your generation will be worse than your fathers' at the rate you people are going. Lets hope I am wrong about my observations.

2 Likes

Re: Ikenna351: Welcome Mr Moderator by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2013
truthisbitter: ^
My brother, the e-war don start tay tay.
and mr. Ikena is getting himself entangled by accepting to be a moderator!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Escapes Death As Convoy Rams Into Suspicious Vehicle [PHOTOS] / When Will The FULANIS Be Recognized As A Treat Like BH by Federal Govt? / ACN Governors Corruption.:Odumakin’s Views Are Not Buhari’s - CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.