Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2504 Views)

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 3:26am On Sep 12, 2014
I started a thread yesterday asking why the Lagos thread was moved to the travel section and never the Enugu thread which is still in the politics section and on the front page and the thread was quickly deleted without any reason or excuse.

I ask you all to be fair and return the thread to the politics section just like the Enugu thread.

We all know the thread has nothing to do with travel. There's nothing tourism or travel related about government projects or schools, hospitals, water works and power plants so why was it moved to the travel section.

There are threads about projects right there on the front page as we speak so why are they not all in the travel section?

Why is the Enugu thread with similar content not in the travel section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1894158/lagos-state-pride-south-west

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east

Tell me why the Lagos thread should remain in the travel section and not similar threads or any thread about project in the politics section and I wont bother you again...

At least be fair, tell me something before deleting the thread, I deserve this minimum..

10 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Rawani: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Thats very unfair and discouraging. Do they want us to take our patronage elsewhere?

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani: Thats very unfair and discouraging. Do they want us to take our patronage elsewhere?

The fact is, we are all Nigerians and there's obviously enough room for us all to show the world who we are regardless of our religious, political and tribal affiliations.

To folks looking from outside, we are all Nigerians and not this or that tribe or political party.

This injustice is just too flagrant..

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2014
arresa: I started a thread yesterday asking why the Lagos thread was moved to the travel section and never the Enugu thread which is still in the politics section and on the front page and the thread was quickly deleted without any reason or excuse.

I ask you all to be fair and return the thread to the politics section just like the Enugu thread.

We all know the thread has nothing to do with travel. There's nothing tourism or travel related about government projects or schools, hopitals, water works and power plants so why was it moved to the travel section.

There threads about projects right there on the front page as we speak so why are they not all in the travel section?

Why is the Enugu thread with similar content not in the travel section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1894158/lagos-state-pride-south-west

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east

Tell me why the Lagos thread should remain in the travel section and not similar threads or any thread about project in the politics section and I wont bother you again...

At least be fair, tell me something before deleting the thread, I deserve this minimum..
I thought Seun had already explained to you why that thread was moved to travel section? When pro-APC moderators/super-mods deal with those of us on the other side of the political divide, they bar us from complaining and offer no explanations for their actions. If in doubt, ask OAM4J and Pataki.

But atleast Seun has explained to you that your thread was moved because it was created after a policy decision was taken to move such threads to travel section. The Enugu was created long before that policy decision was taken and besides the Enugu thread already made its mark on the politics board. It would be unfair to apply such rules retroactively to an Enugu thread that has made history on the politics board.

In addition, the Lagos thread in question is a collection of pictures of Lagos projects in the last 7 years most of which have made front page on this same NL at different times through various threads created by Tinubu boys in the last 7 years.

23 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Howmanage: 5:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Another reason could be that in politics section too many covetous eyes will bring their slurring mouths filled with provocative comments to incite e wars. Haven't been to the Enugu thread (unsurprisingly, as i don't ever plan to visit) but i can bet that its running smoothly with little slurs or hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I thought Seun had already explained to you why that thread was moved to travel section? When pro-APC moderators/super-mods deal with those of us on the other side of the political divide, they bar us from complaining and offer no explanations for their actions. If in doubt, ask OAM4J and Pataki.

But atleast Seun has explained to you that your thread was moved because it was created after a policy decision was taken to move such threads to travel section. The Enugu was created long before that policy decision was taken and besides the Enugu thread already made its mark on the politics board. It would be unfair to apply such rules retroactively to an Enugu thread that has made history on the politics board.

In addition, the Lagos thread in question is a collection of pictures of Lagos projects in the last 7 years most of which have made front page on this same NL at different times through various threads created by Tinubu boys in the last 7 years.

I don't know what you are talking about and Seun obviously did not explain anything to me hence this thread.

You are obviously either confused or confusing this situation with another..

11 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Howmanage: Another reason could be that in politics section too many covetous eyes will bring their slurring mouths filled with provocative comments to incite e wars. Haven't been to the Enugu thread (unsurprisingly, as i don't ever plan to visit) but i can bet that its running smoothly with little slurs or hatred

I visited the Enugu thread maybe once or twice, I don't feel this or that way about the thread. All I'm asking for is equal treatment or why one is sacred and the other is not.

What's so travel related about the thread?

Do tourists travel to elementary schools in Lagos?

Do tourists travel to maternity centers in Lagos?

Do tourists travel to water works in Lagos?

It makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2014
@Aresa: indeed Seun owe you no explanation, this is his personal business and not publicly owned.
As for the "Why" pls READ the Handwriting on the wall
Sincere9gerian:
When pro-APC moderators/super-mods deal with those of us on the other side of the political divide, they bar us from complaining and offer no explanations for their actions. If in doubt, ask OAM4J and Pataki.
The Enugu was created long before that policy decision was taken and besides the Enugu thread already made its mark on the politics board. It would be unfair to apply such rules retroactively to an Enugu thread that has made history on the politics board..
hope you get it

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Howmanage: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2014
You have a point and I support your demand for the thread to be moved back to Politics section. Perhaps the time has come for an alternative forum that is more friendly to posts about Lagos and SW

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: @ Aresa: indeed Seun owe you no explanation,

That's for him to decide, not you. Give him that space and opportunity.

I ignored the jargon by the other poster you quoted for a reason. This is not about you or that poster..

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:39am On Sep 12, 2014
liberty300: Shut up op. Stop throwing jabs @ enugu thread

You mind showing us the jab.

Please exit if you have nothing better to contribute.. This is not your roforofo fight kind of thread so take your problem elsewhere..

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2014
You calling out enugu thread out of spit is considered a jab in ma book. Stop it!!!

Tell Myndd_44 to bring back all threads showcasing states to political section and we'll call it even but don't you ever hint on moving enugu thread, you mooch

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2014
^^^^^^ I know your type.

Ignored..

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by arresa: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Howmanage: You have a point and I support your demand for the thread to be moved back to Politics section. Perhaps the time has come for an alternative forum that is more friendly to posts about Lagos and SW

It's just too hard to believe that Nigerians can not coexist equally on the same platform regardless of our beliefs.. I really hope this is not the case..
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Arysexy(m): 6:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Mtcheeeew

Why not table ur complain without pointing fingers at d enugu thread? This is how u people start fight here.

Ngwakwe, seun please delete this thread.

Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Rawani: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2014
If city threads are to be moved to the travel section, then ALL city threads should be moved there immediately in the spirit of equity and fairness. Otherwise they should be relocated back to the politics section. Seun?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Caseless2: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani: Thats very unfair and discouraging. Do they want us to take our patronage elsewhere?
No more justice on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Gbawe1: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014

Make no mistake about it. My main handle of Gbawe has been banned for 2 days now, with no explanation, immediately after I made the post below criticising Seun for what Aressa now complains about. Seun or the mods cannot intimidate me. They can ban this handle too (which will likely happen after this post) but I really don't give a toss. I was on my way out of Nairaland for good anyway and planned to bid 'sayonara' after the elections next years. It is now too much to ask grown men to act with a sense of equity and fairness always while refraining from dictatorial conduct because they own or moderate this forum. Shior. Anyway, If you guys don't see me post any more, you know why. I have no time for childish and cowardly behaviour .

https://www.nairaland.com/1896245/what-exactly-nairalands-problem-apc/1#26181368

Gbawe wrote:
Seun and the 'gang' he uses to oversee the politics sector are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies. Only OAM4J is decent and I get the impression he is likely overwhelmed. Jarus left because of the biased antics of Seun. I have, because I own businesses also and know how difficult it is to please everyone, always tried to give Seun the benefit of the doubt and not join those calling him out for partisanship regularly.

Yet this latest development is disgusting and a step too far in open and brazen discrimination. Why make a thread about the debt of Lagos a sticky for almost a week , as if attempting to force negativity about Lagos and the opposition Party in charge of it down the throat of Nigerians, yet dismiss a thread seeking to redress the balance by showing what Lagos has done with all funds gained from IGR, sundry income, Federal allocations and loans?

@Seun. You should grow up and stop embarrassing yourself. Nairaland is your business and, if a sensible and pragmatically mature boss, you would try and use basic business common sense to keep every stakeholder happy. This sort of abuse of power and open discrimination , where you show that you have taken sides and are willing to us the politics sections prejudicially to aid your corner, should not be happening if you know what matters.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by lastmanstandn(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Nairaland?
Let's wait and see how events unfold before 2015 elections.
PDPland in the making. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Its high time we SW moved to an unbias forum, nairaland has deen sold to the igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by AbdH: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani: If city threads are to be moved to the travel section, then ALL city threads should be moved there immediately in the spirit of equity and fairness. Otherwise they should be relocated back to the politics section. Seun?

My stance exactly. It is clearly an injustice on the part of the admin.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2014
I have lost interest on Nairaland, therefore I don't comment regularly these days.

@Arresa, what do you expect, when the owner of Site has labeled APC supporters here as Boko Haram members? What fairness are you looking for again? Can't you observe, most of the Pro APC posters' Handles have been slammed long bans to reduce or diminish APC's popularity on Nairaland? Anyway I wish you luck in your quest to get an explanation, that is very obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Gbawe1: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Arysexy: Mtcheeeew

Why not table ur complain without pointing fingers at d enugu thread? This is how u people start fight here.

Ngwakwe, seun please delete this thread.

Nonsense

Of course go ahead and beg Ngwakwe and Seun to do your bidding. People like you are very immature and intolerant. You have no sense of equity or balance and are always feudal. Why should he not mention the Enugu thread when the thread exposes hypocrisy and bias blatantly? The lagos pictorial development thread was moved quickly to the travel section while the Enugu thread, a similar one in my opinion, remains in the politics section. Every sensible person knows that the OP is right to mention the Enugu thread as the favourable treatment that thread has received shows biased and unfair behaviour. I don't expect you to see the 'inconsistent' and unfair behaviour being pointed out.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by CyberWolf: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Simply deactivate your account..APC goons ranting since 1900 angry

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I have lost interest on Nairaland, therefore I don't comment regularly these days.

@Arresa, what do you expect, when the owner of Site has labeled APC supporters here as Boko Haram members? What fairness are you looking for again? Can't you observe, most of the Pro APC posters' Handles have been slammed long bans to reduce or diminish APC's popularity on Nairaland? Anyway I wish you luck in your quest to get an explanation, that is very obvious.

I will MOST likely quit NL after 2015 polls. That Admin slammed a one month Ban on my main handle (barcanista) because of the most ridiculous reason(which I snapshotted and used as DP). Before now I have also been banned(in August) because I created a thread to ask why one of my harmless thread that was devoid of tribal/ethnic/ewar/religious or any war. The Mods Apologised and restored the Thread BUT the Admin went ahead to hand me a 1week BAN. This is most embarassing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Arysexy(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Gbawe1:

Of course go ahead and beg Ngwakwe and Seun to do your bidding. People like you are very immature and intolerant. You have no sense of equity or balance and are always feudal. Why should he not mention the Enugu thread when the thread exposes hypocrisy and bias blatantly? The lagos pictorial development thread was moved quickly to the travel section while the Enugu thread, a similar one in my opinion, remains in the politics section. Every sensible person knows that the OP is right to mention the Enugu thread as the favourable treatment that thread has received shows biased and unfair behaviour. I don't expect you to see the 'inconsistent' and unfair behaviour being pointed out.

Rants ignored

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by AbdH: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2014
CyberWolf: Simply deactivate your account..APC goons ranting since 1900 angry

This transcends party affiliations, it is about justice. Similar threads should not be in different sections.
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by sCun: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2014
In the spirit of fairness which everyone is clamouring for, this particular thread should be treated the way other complaints threads have been treated, deleted.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Howmanage: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2014
arresa:

It's just too hard to believe that Nigerians can not coexist equally on the same platform regardless of our beliefs.. I really hope this is not the case..
. Sad, but true . We can vote with our e-feet....
Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by chinazaekperem2: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Maybe because lagos is no man's land grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... by Rawani: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Gbawe1:

Make no mistake about it. My main handle of Gbawe has been banned for 2 days now, with no explanation, immediately after I made the post below criticising Seun for what Aressa now complains about. Seun or the mods cannot intimidate me. They can ban this handle too (which will likely happen after this post) but I really don't give a toss. I was on my way out of Nairaland for good anyway and planned to bid 'sayonara' after the elections next years. It is now too much to ask grown men to act with a sense of equity and fairness always while refraining from dictatorial conduct because they own or moderate this forum. Shior. Anyway, If you guys don't see me post any more, you know why. I have no time for childish and cowardly behaviour .

https://www.nairaland.com/1896245/what-exactly-nairalands-problem-apc/1#26181368

Gbawe wrote:

The whole thing smacks of insensitivity and arrogance. We are already working on an alternative platform, we cannot remain under a dictatorship. Will keep you posted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Mararaba Gurku, Community Where Residents Sleep With Eyes Open / Indicted Criminals And Exconvicts Support Jonathan's Re-election: See Proof! / Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.