Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

On What Ground Can Someone Disobey His /her Mother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On What Ground Can Someone Disobey His /her Mother (510 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Photos Of Married Pastor Arrested For Sleeping With Teenager, Her Mother And Aun / What Made Satan Disobey God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On What Ground Can Someone Disobey His /her Mother by Kassidy90(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Good day everyone, they say no one is an island of knowledge, thats why am seeking opinions on this delicate issue, am reffering to it as delicate because when it come to dealing with our parents especially mothers one must be very carefuf not to end up in the wrath of God, I have a girlfriend which happen to come frm a family friend, my mum knows a lot about the girl even myself knows the girl to be a stubborn type when she was young bt i believe everybody has a past, nw am preparing to settle down with the girl n my mum is nt in support of it, bt i really liove d girl, i am d only boy that my mum have n she loves me bt she won't support d marriage because she didnt like the girl, so why am post this here is to know on what ground can someone disobey his mother and is there any hadith or bible verse to support it.
Re: On What Ground Can Someone Disobey His /her Mother by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2013
Brother,this is a delicate case. I can't give u any answers per say first because I am female and I emphatize with ur woman...we woman always face scourge from inlaws. What I can say is that u r d one that knows ur woman well,go in2 deep prayer and fasting with her,for God to strenghten both of u.
But if u know u will obey ur mum no matter what,pls release the poor girl. Or u both can wait it out,if ur mum loves u and wants the best for u and to c u happy,she'll give her blessings and put u both in God's care.
I pray 2 God I never turn out to be a dreaded mother-in-law.
Re: On What Ground Can Someone Disobey His /her Mother by Kassidy90(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2013
iyabde: Brother,this is a delicate case. I can't give u any answers per say first because I am female and I emphatize with ur woman...we woman always face scourge from inlaws. What I can say is that u r d one that knows ur woman well,go in2 deep prayer and fasting with her,for God to strenghten both of u.
But if u know u will obey ur mum no matter what,pls release the poor girl. Or u both can wait it out,if ur mum loves u and wants the best for u and to c u happy,she'll give her blessings and put u both in God's care.
I pray 2 God I never turn out to be a dreaded mother-in-law.
tnx sis, really apric8

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Christians- Lets End The Civil War / Is Judas A Traitor??? / Catholics Thread: (One Faith, The Same Gospel Reading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.