Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Obtaining Foreign Degrees Without Jamb In Nigeria - Graduate And Post-graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obtaining Foreign Degrees Without Jamb In Nigeria - Graduate And Post-graduate (607 Views)

Photo: After Failing Jamb In 1997, See His New Job! / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Best Centre For Jamb In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining Foreign Degrees Without Jamb In Nigeria - Graduate And Post-graduate by chinyere01: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
First and foremost of all, I am not in anyway advertising, neither am I paid to promote for any institution. I am just doing this because this is something I came across in a quest to get a top up and training for my staff.

I came across a certain British Education Network, which is now in Nigeria, and i found that they have equivalent degree courses in the Nigerian University system. I think they use the UK system of education though, as in UK QCF.

I decided to bring this here, because going through their website, they do not require JAMB for undergraduate studies, and also, their qualifications are awarded by accredited UK bodies. I got interested, because my niece has grown old writing JAMB. However, I feel that some people on nairaland stand to benefit from their offerings, considering the number of posts on JAMB and direct entry and all that.

With further investigations, I found out that they are also approved by the Fed. Ministry of Education.

For the trainings we wanted to undertake, they also added that our staff could follow their courses and then write a thesis with their partner universities in the UK to get an MBA undecided

Just thought I should let you guys know about them.

Once again, I am in no way affiliated with them. I just think it would be a great opportunity for young people to study without the Nigerian stress.
Re: Obtaining Foreign Degrees Without Jamb In Nigeria - Graduate And Post-graduate by chinyere01: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Their website is www.ben.ac/nigeria
Re: Obtaining Foreign Degrees Without Jamb In Nigeria - Graduate And Post-graduate by nanidee2(f): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
U dey mind nigerians? they are all killing themselves over jamb & d/e.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? / Futmx Postume Will Be A Surprize, Aspirant Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.