Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Let's See How Smart You Are. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's See How Smart You Are. (27587 Views)

No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks / Let See How Smart You Are / Brain Teaser: Let's See How Smart You Are.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See How Smart You Are. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Teacher: hw i wish yesterday was tomorrow, today could have been friday............ On what day did the teacher make this statement. Let's see how smart you all are.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by dopeJemi: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2013

Sunday?
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by deHitchcock(f): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Saturday
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by valicious1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
D damsel: Teacher: hw i wish yesterday was tomorrow, today could have been friday............ On what day did the teacher make this statement. Let's see how smart you all are.
On a public holiday?

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by mosquitoNet(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
WTFangry fuCcck this sh'it mane
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by mondob2k(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
she said it on a SUNDAY

2 Likes

Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by McGeorge1(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2013
D damsel: Teacher: hw i wish yesterday was tomorrow, today could have been friday............ On what day did the teacher make this statement. Let's see how smart you all are.
sunday!
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by Exponental(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Wednesday

Explanation..... This means that d teacher wished tomorrow of d day in question is past, by d use of "was", meaning he wished d day is fast forwarded with two days (difference btw yest n 2mao). If d day is been fastforwarded by 2days to give friday, then, it was said 2days before friday.ie Wednesday.
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2013
mondob2k: she said it on a SUNDAY
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by Exponental(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
D damsel: Sunday is d answer. Here's d logic. She wished yesterday(saturday) was tomorrow(saturday) cos 2day could have been friday. Yesterday of sunday=saturday. Tanx 4 ur replies.
no, u are wrong.

U would have been right if d teacher wished "tomorrow is yesterday" not "yesterday was tomorrow".

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Op, this your brain stormer e get as e bi o.

At first try, it was Saturday, I tried again more carefully and it was Wednesday. I gave it a third spin and got stumped. But one thing I'm pretty certain is that the answer is never Sunday.

There's an error somewhere in your puzzle, that much I know.
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by dotuna3(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
wao can't just stop thinking and calculating today.i believe its friday this should make front page i swear
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by dopeJemi: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2013

wetin una stilL dey think again, she wish say yesterday na 2mao and if yesterday na 2mao, 2day go be friday, if she make d wish on sunday and d yesterday of sunday na saturday dat means she wish say saturday na monday and if saturday na monday den sunday go be friday
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by stokolie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
the answer is friday
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
dotuna3: wao can't just stop thinking and calculating today.i believe its friday this should make front page i swear

dopeJemi:

wetin una stilL dey think again, she wish say yesterday na 2mao and if yesterday na 2mao, 2day go be friday, if she make d wish on sunday and d yesterday of sunday na saturday dat means she wish say saturday na monday and if saturday na monday den sunday go be friday

st.okolie:
the answer is friday

Dumb fücks.
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by dopeJemi: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Dumb fücks.

Mr intelLigent.. I said d ansa is Sunday, which z rightLy so, its not my fauLt dat u were 2 dumb 2 comprehend
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by NekyLove(f): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thank God, its SUNDAY!
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by dotuna3(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
the answer is SUNDAY the yesterday of sunday would be saturday. the word WOULD AVE BEEN means d teacher wish today is friday in prepartion for the main day which the teacher wish.
stop disturbing ur brain guys.
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by lobedeo: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2013
nice try,guys.BUT,THE ANSWER IS SUNDAY!!! angry
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by ebot64(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2013
The correct answer is wednesday.
The teacher wishes that today is Friday. This implies that the teacher wishes that yesterday was thursday (for today to be friday).
Now, the "tomorrow of wednesday" is thursday. The "yesterday of wednesday" is tuesday. This shows that it is only on wednesday that you can wish for its yesterday (tuesday) to become its tomorrow (thursday) for today to be friday. If this wish is granted, then wednesday's yesterday becomes thursday so that today will be friday (a day after thursday is friday).

Why any other day is wrong (sunday for example)
If on a sunday, I make a wish that yesterday is tomorrow, then I will be wishing that yesterday (saturday) is monday (remember monday is the tomorrow of sunday). Once this wish is granted, and my yesterday is now monday, then today would be tuesday, not friday as the teacher wished.

Final Answer = Wednesday.
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by koolet: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2013
ebot64: The correct answer is wednesday.
The teacher wishes that today is Friday. This implies that the teacher wishes that yesterday was thursday (for today to be friday).
Now, the "tomorrow of wednesday" is thursday. The "yesterday of wednesday" is tuesday. This shows that it is only on wednesday that you can wish for its yesterday (tuesday) to become its tomorrow (thursday) for today to be friday. If this wish is granted, then wednesday's yesterday becomes thursday so that today will be friday (a day after thursday is friday).

Why any other day is wrong (sunday for example)
If on a sunday, I make a wish that yesterday is tomorrow, then I will be wishing that yesterday (saturday) is monday (remember monday is the tomorrow of sunday). Once this wish is granted, and my yesterday is now monday, then today would be tuesday, not friday as the teacher wished.

Final Answer = Wednesday.
nawa oh if person see as u write all this News now pesin go think say you wise ....haba na until i tell u again?? Na sunday naa..
Re: Let's See How Smart You Are. by teddi3: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
the ans is thursday...

(1) (Reply)

Crazy BB BC Messages / Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.