Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nairaland Made Me A Celebrity. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Made Me A Celebrity. (2177 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Has Nairaland Made Anybody Famous Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Made Me A Celebrity. by Guddy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Princeojua: Hello Nairalanders! I felt excited the moment i saw my post on the frontpage. All i posted was my Beautiful pictures, I was agog to have seen Nairaland make me a Celebrity in less than 24hrs. Calls were flowing, mails and so on, wanting me to promote products. And what really amaze me is a call I received from a model agency requesting of my service. Today is my happiest day, I wanna urge you all to emulate my step and earn a statue for yourself. For those looking up to me, just contact Nairaland all gonna be well. Before i forget. Am Prince Ojua a Model from Nairaland, after my post earn a frontpage Statue. Hahahaha, i'm a celebrityyyyy... Fame is good. I can be reach on: 08139709276::: princeojua@gmail.com or 2go: samjua... Twitter: @prince sj

I am very sure that the day they gave birth to this dude the parents were excited not knowing that one day he is going to fool himself on a popular Nigerian website.

@OP you think you exude so much confidence as some peeps might have told you in your previous post. Yes I thought so too when I first saw the thread but you've proved me wrong by your consistent use of head breaking vocabs, juvenile behaviour and stubborn nature (which you might take as confidence).

Please learn to know when you are being made a fool. I believe the reason your post made front page was because the moderator wanted to make a fool out of you (considering the pedigree of users we have on nairaland) and you fell for it. Am really sorry this is happening to you and I can see you are trying to salvage the whole situation for your good.

I'll advice you to kindly withdraw to your shell and let nairalanders take their attention off you. But if you still chose to continue this way, so be it. Am ready to entertain myself with all the insults and abuses that will be rained on you by my admirable and eloquent nairalanders.
Re: Nairaland Made Me A Celebrity. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Nairaland Made Me A Celebrity. by psky: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2013
This should make Frontpage. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Mercy Johnson Dragged In The Mud On Set Of Movie / Job Vacancies At BVS Professional Services / Tonto Dikeh Claps Back After Toyin Lawani Claims She Owes Her $15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.