Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking (2290 Views)

How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking / How To Make Money Trading In Expired Domain Names From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Dear Friend, "Would you like to know where millionaires like Richard Rosenblatt,
the former owner of MySpace are currently investing their money? Well,
he is investing millions of dollars into domain investing. There is a
way that you can make money too, with expired domain names!

Business 2.0 magazine reported that domain investing is creating a new
class of millionaires who are making as much as $20,000,000 per year
in passive income from simple domain investing.

The field of domain investing is a fairly new one which is just ready
to explode with profits. The web has become the new real estate boom.
Instead of investing in condos and flipping old houses, people are
investing in expired domain names.

So what exactly is an expired domain name? It 's a domain name that
someone had bought and didn't renew for some reason or another. And
each day, somewhere between 15,000 and 70,000 domain names are not
renewed and fall into the category of expired domain names.

What makes some of these expired domain names so valuable? Well, some
have a lot of traffic directed to them already. Some people spent time
building a website and a business online, directing taffic to it,
exchanging links and developing listings with the search engines. Then
they gave up on it or went on to something new. When the original
person doesn't renew the domain name, it becomes an expired domain
name and anyone can buy it.

You may be thinking. How can I make money with someone else 's expired
domain name? Well, there are several ways.

My favorite way is the easiest and simplest. Right now, when a domain
name has expired, the parking company parks the domain. They put ads
on it. When someone goes to that domain and clicks on an ad, they make
money. Now if YOU own that domain name, and register it with a parking
company, which is free, by the way, YOU can get those checks when
someone clicks on one of those ads. It is really that simple to start
a residual income. Those checks will continue to come in month after
month as long as you own that domain name.

Another way you can profit is to resell expired domain names. For
example, the highest reported domain sale in 2006 was $7,500,000. Now
chances are that you're not going to stumble onto a million dollar
website that no one has noticed, but even if you spend $60 and double
your money, that 's not such a bad investment!

Here is another idea. Search for domain names with the same keyword
list that you use for your own website. Suppose you have a business
selling printing, for example. You can purchase expired domain names
with the same keywords and then point the visitors from the old
websites to your new website. This will give you instant traffic!

While there is no way to determine the actual amount of traffic going
to a particular expired domain, you can find out its link popularity
in the major search engines.

These are just a few ways that you can make money with expired domain
names and if you're a creative person, I'm sure you'll think of more.
In no time at all, you could be on your way to making a residual
income with expired domain names!" To Learn More About This Business,
Visit www.Expireddomainfortunes.com
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Some parking companies am using; 1 www.sedo.com, 2. www.godaddy.com
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by zogo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nice piece bro @ ice20.

is it an offence to buy up someone's personal name nd auction it for sale? secondly, hw do i make my domain for sale attract great audience dat are potential buyers? tnx
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by bonfem: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2013
Icee20:
. Nice work Icee20, plsss, how do i start this domain traffic, domain name buying and selling biz as a newbie?
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2013
zogo: Nice piece bro @ ice20.

is it an offence to buy up someone's personal name nd auction it for sale? secondly, hw do i make my domain for sale attract great audience dat are potential buyers? tnx
Well it's not an offence bro. The offence that's there is when you register a trademark name
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2013
It's quite easy to start and make profits from it depending on your determination. If you really want to get started, Ebook will not only be enough for you, you also need a mentor.
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
There're 3 mode of payment but 2 works here
; (1) Paypal {Not Working} (2) Domiciliary Acc. {Working} (3) Check
Usually takes time before it reaches you}
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by cameronese(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
[size=14pt]Read This Free Article on Expired Domain Parking Business ->

http://bizham.com/how-to-make-money-from-expired-domain-name-parking-business/

There you can ask whatever question you have on Expired Domain and get answers immediately[/size]
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by skyrocketernal(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH THIS IDEA PLEASE
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by iykepromotions: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
skyrocketernal:
HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH THIS IDEA PLEASE
how time flies. am the op and that's my former website. i mistakely allowed that website to expire and another person is the new owner now. well by visiting the website alone explains everything; instead of seeing a normal contents what you will see is a site full of different advertisements. and that's how the money comes. whenever a visitor visits and clicks on any advert there, the owner of that domain makes money without any work done again. these are some process to get started; buying of expired domains with traffic with your ATM card, parking it at a parking company, once you park it the parking company completes the remaining work by putting ads on it. once approved your domain name will be live within 24hrs. to get involved do your personal online research or visit www.julanky for more details
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by GentleFrank(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good business opportunity! Recently when Flippa gave out their free $60 coupon credits to their members during their anniversary celebration, I took advantage of the offer to list and flip one of my domain names for serious cash.

Anyway, I have other thousands of FREE profitable business ideas and guides for you all published on my blog - http://www.BusinessParrot..com

Read and Practice them and start making huge money online and offline every day. Cheers !!!
(http://www.BusinessParrot..com)
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by iykepromotions: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
afinity247:
In Expired Domain Parking traffic is the main thing, no traffic no money.
very right and that's where many people has failed. it doesn't matter if your portfolio is 100, if the traffic is not rich enough the only way to make money from them is by selling them off which is very lucrative too
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
How can someone drive traffic to parking domain
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Brotherly Godaddy domain parking is not free, there's a monthly fees. Can one make money with it?
Icee20:
Re: Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking by iykepromotions: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
xwhite:
Brotherly Godaddy domain parking is not free, there's a monthly fees. Can one make money with it?
i don't use them anymore click on my signature and visit a thread where i teach people on how to make money with expired domain names

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam? / Uba Ussd Not Working. / Gain 150k Active Whatsapp Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.