Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

An Offer Of A Lifetime Awaits You. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Offer Of A Lifetime Awaits You. (358 Views)

Special Offer Of Complete Inverter+battery For Just N49,999.99 / Special Offer Of Complete Inverter+battery For Just N49,999.99 / Xmas Special Offer Of My 3 Top Selling Product To Just 20 People Strictly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Offer Of A Lifetime Awaits You. by DJurry(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2013
Hello users.
You'll agree with me that there's a limit to what you can earn when working for someone. Right?
What I'm about to introduce will offer you the ability to earn as much money as you want while being your own boss!
NETWORK MARKETING offers this!
Before spilling the beans....
This opportunity will also
*Give you the chance to travel overseas for pleasure.
*Give you the freedom to work when and how you please.
*Give you the ability to make those around you happy and successful!
Know more about this business opportunity here: www.swissgardelagos./makemoney.

To your success!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Anywhere Near Ikeja? / Growing Cockrels Available / Advertise On The Redsheet Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.