Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans (1127 Views)

Internet Marketing Online Courses/training. / Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James / Pls Beware! Uba Bank No Whahala Loan Turns To Whahala Loan!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by aaanu: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Most of these ppl marketing online loans are scammers they use the name of reputable online loan firms outside of Nigeria, form similar emails addresses and begin to post here on nairaland. One such company is Omex investment that advert was posted by one Osas111 or so indeed there is a legit company in britain called omex investments and loans and the email add for the legit company is omexinvestmentandloans@gmail.com, while the email add of these grp of no good scammers fleecing innocent harworking ppl out of their money is omexinvestment@gmail.com. Pls beware, am talking from experience do not b decieved

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by travelxpat(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
oooooh una don dey fight abi? so you come open your own email..no wahala.God is on the throne
Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by Bigcake: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
The so called idiot felt he cld scam me not knowing dat on a good day na me go scam d little fraudulent money whr him dong dey make. He cant even construct a good sentence. Immagine in a loan of N5,000,000 he says d bank interest for one year will be N50,000 only. Na for whr u see dat kind free loan wit no collateral.

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by aaanu: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Honestly dats wia d suspicion started o, an agent for an international finance house can't speak good english its totally unfair to small business owners who are trying to grow really.

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by aaanu: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2013
travelxpat: oooooh una don dey fight abi? so you come open your own email..no wahala.God is on the throne
I can't remember asking anyone to contact me via dat mail cos even the oda mail is not sure cos av come to understand that no reputable finance house will use a free email host like gmail n d rest. Pls always try n get the gist of a matter before you comment, thanks.
Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by logo77: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2013
OP, thanks for opening this thread.

I wanted him to continue to fool himself.

I was sincerely disappointed with this the aforementioned.

I felt scam all over the response "HE"(He claims to be Madam ??)sent to my inquiries.

Any person who needs a genuine source of loan to finance a project and intends to pay back will smell a "big fat dead" rat in the guy's proposal.

Dear all stare clear of Omex investment! ! !
Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by nelsonmo: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
hi guys i posted a topic of getting a loan on nairaland and i believe not all post are scam until proven. i just came up with mine and for now i dont giv more dan 10-50k and i get my return of 10% every week for 4months where capital is not paid back.
I also use this medium too advice the people to watch very well before giving or receiving money or loan from any body.

thanks
Re: Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans by charlie34: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Experience a hassle-free loan application process from the comfort of your home, with real-time comparisons and instant approvals. Trust Moneezy.com for a secure, confidential, and reliable borrowing experience, empowering you to take control of your financial future.

(1) (Reply)

Exporters I Will Help You Find Buyers In Asia / Nigeria Listed Among Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 / Make 450,000 Naira Monthly From MILKY Popcorn Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.