Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 (3312 Views)

Prospective Erasmus Mundus Scholars 2016-2018 / 2010 - 2012 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship List For Africans. / Erasmus Mundus Scholarships For Study In Sweden! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 by chellsee: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good afternoon,

Please I need information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship programme. I want to know how to apply for the masters programme, what it entails and what fees would need to be paid.

I wanna get prepared for the next session.

I plan to study a course in Economics, preferably 'Masters in Economics and Management of Network Industries'.

Thank you.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 by uzoexcel(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2013
hope u v a good cgp...u dnt need to pay if u get the scholarship....my younger sister just got AFEPA and ll be leavn this year.... http://www.uclouvain.be/287816.html .......... u may need to write TOEFL though she ddint write as she got a letter from her uni in naija....u need to v top references and ur letter of motivation should be really strong;lie if u v to...ur cv if u r working should be related to ur course of study...
Re: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 by zenith2k9: 4:39am On May 25, 2013
@uzoexcel...can you help in writing a strong motivation letter that can earn me a fully sponsored international scholarship?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 by uzoexcel(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
I cant/wont do that for you.if u need help for that in this jet age, then u may not have any business applying.....You have google for God's sake...google 'sample motivation letter for your field' and from there you can re-edit to suit your ur status...dnt copy paste everythn as they willl/find out...cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For 2014/2015 by chaiks: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
uzoexcel:
I cant/wont do that for you.if u need help for that in this jet age, then u may not have any business applying.....You have google for God's sake...google 'sample motivation letter for your field' and from there you can re-edit to suit your ur status...dnt copy paste everythn as they willl/find out...cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
very good advise.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Scholarship Past Questions / What You Need To Know About ICAN 2021 New Syllabus / My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.