Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! (2650 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by TATPRESS(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hi Nairalanders!

The Petroleum Training Institute, effurun delta State is not the same as Federal university of petroleum resources.

PTI remains in Effurun and FUPR remains in effurun as well.

Please get this clear. The Federal university is not to overshadow or to take over PTI, they are two different schools.

Get it clear. The university is on its first session but PTI is yet to resume. Admission List is yet to be out in PTI.

Regards.

TAT PRESS

Com. 'Articulate Jby"
TAT PRESS PRESIDENT
07'08

For more details: Contact the Admission office or get linked through tatpress@yahoo.com
Re: Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by Region(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Poster, thanks a lot for the above information. I was thinking that pti was converted to FUPR you have really cleared up my doubts, thanks once more. Pls do you have any more info on FUPR? Like the web adress of the school or any other basic information about the institution?
Re: Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by Region(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2008
Poster, thanks a lot for the above information. I was thinking that pti was converted to FUPR you have really cleared up my doubts, thanks once more. Pls do you have any more info on FUPR? Like the web adress of the school or any other basic information about the institution?
Re: Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by Region(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2008
Re: Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by TATPRESS(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
FUPR is currentluu using the PTI conference centre, in effurun, delta state. Rhe web address will be posted soon.
Re: Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses! by DrEBELEMI: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses!

(1) (Reply)

The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of An OAU Student Who Falls Into The Hands Of Cultists / Horrible State Of Unity School In Ondo State. / 8 Frugal Habits That Will Turn You Into A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.