Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock (2817 Views)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by Kaymisola(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
You all should know what inspired this write up. I saw a comment about the newest celebrity dad, it read "All you celebrities should wife your women and stop having babies outside wedlock!"
What do you think about that statement? It seems like Nigerians are embracing the system of having children outside wedlock; if it is more convenient, i don't know.
Some celebrities have been with the same person for years now, still they haven't tied the knot. Is it the fear of being stuck with some one for ever or just plain cold feet. Thank God the king of this trend got married of recent. Female celebrities are not exempted from this. Gone are the days when the society frowned at such things. Now we have women having babies and keeping the father's identity hidden.
What do you think about this trend, is it okay for celebrities to have children outside wedlock at this rate?
Here are some celebrities in this category http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/nigerian-celebrities-with-children.html

Re: Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by ajbest(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
@ op, dis is seriously growing n needs 2b curtailed.
if u can't get married, dnt make babies.....

am i 1st?

beginning of good tinz!!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
I can bet it with you that this thread would make front page iff (if and only if) you pour the content of that link inside this thread.....

Most of us are too busy to start opening one link like that.

*thank me later* grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
I just feel this is the reigning thing nw in nigeria. Not only celebs do it. But me I believe in marriage b4 babies
Re: Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by GeneralJ(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2013
where is tu face, abi u wan tell me say the pesin wey get like 5 children out of wedlock no make list
Re: Meet The Nigerian Celebrities With Children Outside Wedlock by DonHummer(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2013
lets focus on our own lives nd leave dis people to leave theirs....they are nt kids...i think they are old enough to know what they want...and i have neva heard any of them encouragin it...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wizkid Involved In Car Accident / Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) / “tiwa Savage, Where Is Your Baby?” Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa & Hubby….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.