Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls What Legal Business I Can Do With 2,500,000, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Legal Business I Can Do With 2,500,000, (636 Views)

Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Please What's The Best Legal Business To Set Up In Sambisa Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Legal Business I Can Do With 2,500,000, by ogo4god: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls, my dearest people i need your urgent advise i was giving 2.5m from my brother in usa, and i want too use it wisely pls help me i need a good suggestion with a good business, online or offline that i can do now,am wating 4ur reply, thanks
Re: Pls What Legal Business I Can Do With 2,500,000, by Coldblooded(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Its a fairly large amount. It depends on your location or what u wish to trade.
If u r in d city, u can run a decent bar with barbecue and cable tv to stream live matches, or open a good boutique adding also an online shop where pple can order for their goods from,or u can ask ur bros in d us to be sending u fairly used gadgets (ipads,smartphones etc) and u opening a shop in Naija and sell them here at fair prizes. OR u can look for a reputable company that deals on all these internet trading and register with them with maybe 500k and they will trade for u, u can den invest d remaining 2mil in any oda biz of ur choice!
NOTE: do not use all ur money for internet biz cos dats d easiest way to loose ur whole fortune!
Regards!!
Re: Pls What Legal Business I Can Do With 2,500,000, by ogo4god: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
@coolblooded,i'm very grateful sir. Pls nairalander i need more suggestion

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Liberty Reserve Setup. / 20 Ways To Maximize Your Levels Of Motivation / How Can We Get The Wire To The Expeted Diameter And Length?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.