Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

United Nation Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Nation Job Vacancies (4518 Views)

Health Program Volunteers Opportunities At United Nation In Lagos / United Nation - Carbon Credit Opportunity Offer / United Nation Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nation Job Vacancies by blackky100(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2006
Job Title : Admin Assistant
Job ID : INAA1
Organizational Unit :
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICE
DIVISION FOR MANAGEMENT
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
(UNODC)
Level :
See UNDP salary Scale for Nigeria
Level to be determined by UNDP procedures based on Best
Candidate profile
Duty Station : Abuja, Nigeria
JOB DESCRIPTION N°5: Admin Assistant
Position Description: This position is part of the Infrastructure/Network Team (INT). The INT
oversees the conceptualization and development of the Infrastructure/Network strategic plan of the
EFCC project, provides overall management and operational support of the information
infrastructure, and contributes to the advancement of information technology in support of the
strategic directions of ITS/UNODC.
Qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Secretariat with the completion of a two-year technical university education;
certificate or working knowledge on Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word Processing, Microsoft
Excel, is required and of Microsoft PowerPoint is highly desired; supplemental
courses/technical certificate in information technology or other related field are desirable;
- Fluency in oral and written English is required and knowledge of French is desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities: Working under the supervision of the Coordinator of Information
Technology (CIT) for the EFCC/UNODC project, the Admin Assistant will undertake the following
tasks in conjunction with other members of INT:
- Procurement of IT equipment expendables and non-expendables in coordination with the
Administration of UNODC in Vienna
- Receive, unpack, and inspect all incoming assets
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment and assets of the Abuja-based UNODC’s
Infrastructure/Network Team
- Draft and format official correspondences
- Receive and classified official correspondences
- Receive, forward or reply telephone calls
- Maintain the INT technical library and tools
- The Infrastructure/Network Team provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for EFCC
project. This staff member will possibly be required to work or be on call.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Duration of appointment: One year, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory
performance.
Re: United Nation Job Vacancies by bibibanwo: 7:33pm On May 10, 2006
hi
thanks for the info ,but u forgot to put any link or address.i am actually interested kindly reply
Re: United Nation Job Vacancies by elphem(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2006
Thanks for the links and the info but the method of application is not stated here
Re: United Nation Job Vacancies by Molarape(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hello,i got your information about the vacancy in United Nations,but i need to apply please can you give me more ifnformation on how to go about it.Thanks alot.
Re: United Nation Job Vacancies by afrika(f): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
PLEASE, DO RELATE TO ME WHEN SUCH CASES COME BACK.

contact me, dosvalos@yahoo.com

thanks for all this thing
Re: United Nation Job Vacancies by nnemak(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
wink

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Earn A Little Side Income Online Twice A Month? Not A Scam / Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. / Tips To Apply Successfully For The Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.