Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. (4513 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / Npower Applicants Should Read This / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2016
If you applied for npower, visit the website, http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and update your State and LGA of residence. Send the message across to others.

Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by holarleycon: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls help ooo mine is not editing ooo
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Bnladan(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
It's a trap, I advice selected candidates 2 stick 2 Dia initial state of residences.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by proffytee(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Bnladan:
It's a trap, I advice selected candidates 2 stick 2 Dia initial state of residences.
Mr too know. Sit down dere

2 Likes

Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Its true, I just did mine
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by airbeeneezer(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pls o Should 'not yet selected' individuals still av hope?
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by AllTruth: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Join the Rivers State N-power whatsapp group chat for the latest update. Follow the link below.

https:///EptZpidCA9x4SffV6Mdbem
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Lakol: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Plsssss y is Di's info not on their website
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by proffytee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lakol:
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lakol:
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by ESUNAM(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Snr Special Assistant Laolu Akande -Media&Publicity to Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON. The Buhari N-Power programme Every verified/deployed graduate would be paid this month N30,000 stipend.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by uc4uandc(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
The program is too slow. How hard can it be to start already? undecided
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Awedman: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
what likely can happen if state of residence different from state of origin
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by stone07(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
is this not d same useless link dat is giving people problem to login u still paste here again.update ko update ni.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by dra1987(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
They sent me message to update my current State of residence and local government but i have been trying is not updating pls anyone with help cuz Ii sent message to them is not going through
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by stone07(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is not updating or u find it difficult to login?
dra1987:
They sent me message to update my current State of residence and local government but i have been trying is not updating pls anyone with help cuz Ii sent message to them is not going through
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Malubi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
0k. What is their intention? let us reason very well before anything. Thanks
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Awedman: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
nobody knows
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by stone07(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
This information is not on their twitter handle.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by saintsylve(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
For my friend here, it came as a prompt message. So he filled it and his profile got updated.
Always give the page time to load and process a complete information, don't press any other key while you are there.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Lakol: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Google says I shuld ask u
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by Lakol: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
proffytee:

Ask google
google says I shuld ask u
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by ozybrite(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Npower verification: Oyo State (Ibadan South West Local Government)

Npower verification for those that filled Ibadan South West Local Government Area is holding at Town Planning, which is around Mobil, Ring Road, that’s according to report from one of the applicants in that area.

Start: Saturday, December 10, 2016

End: Wednesday, December 13, 2016.

Please take along with you originals and the photocopies of your credentials.

Requirements for NPVN verification

Level
Certificate of origin
NYSC discharge certificate
Degree certificate
Birth certificate
National Identity Card, or Voter’s card, or Drivers’ license, International Passport
Utility bill that has your current address

It’s confirmed that some corps members were assisting the officials on ground.

If you’re around that area, or you filled Ibadan South West Local Government during application, head straight to town planning area where the old secretariat is located.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by deefem81: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2017
ozybrite:

Npower verification for those that filled Ibadan South West Local Government Area is holding at Town Planning, which is around Mobil, Ring Road, that’s according to report from one of the applicants in that area.

Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG

Level
Certificate of origin
Degree certificate
Birth certificate
National Identity Card, or Voter’s card, or Drivers’ license, International Passport

If you’re around that area, or you filled Ibadan South West Local Government during application, head straight to town planning area where the old secretariat is located.
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by deefem81: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
ozybrite:

Level
Certificate of origin
Degree certificate
Birth certificate

Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by deefem81: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
dra1987:
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by deefem81: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=deefem81 post=52790461][/quote]
Re: Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. by deefem81: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
ESUNAM:
Snr Special Assistant Laolu Akande -Media&Publicity to Vice
President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON.
The Buhari N-Power programme
Every verified/deployed graduate
would be paid this month N30,000 stipend.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities In Intercontinental Capital Markets Limited / Help Nigeria Airforce Recruitment / Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.