Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa (24178 Views)

Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. / Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Just today alone I ve seen so many pictures on d front page,
Picture of Tiwa Savage and Fiance having fun.
Pictures of Regina Askia dancing inyanya's kukere
Inyanya thrilling ladies on US tour with pix
Picture of Wizkid: shirtless, drinking and using a laptop
Picture of Banky W with kate Henshaw.
So now I decided to put a picture of a Nairaland celebrity in SA

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Eneze1(f): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
u better confess are you the one?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Odinaka00: Just today alone I ve seen so many pictures on d front page,
Picture of Tiwa Savage and Fiance having fun.
Pictures of Regina Askia dancing inyanya's kukere
Inyanya thrilling ladies on US tour with pix
Picture of Wizkid: shirtless, drinking and using a laptop
Picture of Banky W with kate Henshaw.
So now I decided to put a picture of a Nairaland celebrity in SA

grin
grin
You're so on point my guy

Na picture season we dey right now

Still waiting for picture of Tonto Dike to hit the front page before today runs out

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Eneze1: u better confess are you the one?

Lol, what's ther to confess nne? I'm d one na

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Airforce1:

grin
grin

Still waiting for picture of Tonto Dike to hit the front page before today runs out

Seems like some people are on her payrol lol, I nor mention anybody name o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by miss9ja(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
That's Jay z's swag buh cute though
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by miss9ja(f): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Airforce1:

grin
grin

Lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by DICKtator: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
MOD PLS FRONTPAGE. THIS ONE TOO MUST MAKE FP!!!!
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by miss9ja(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yes oo it must hit FRONT PAGE too, he s a nairalander lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by nosagold(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Moderator, you don hear? O boy you get swag oh! Platinum swag boy!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
It woulda made FP by nw if it was Tonto hehehehehe thank you guys, y'all r wonderful
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by bolaino(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please moderators take this to the front page please.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Haha Nairaland Celebrity indeed.
Just pray this doesn't make frontpage grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Odinaka00: It woulda made FP by nw if it was Tonto hehehehehe thank you guys, y'all r wonderful
grin
grin

The mods are n Tonto Dike's pay roll
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2013
hornipipe: Haha Nairaland Celebrity indeed.
Just pray this doesn't make frontpage grin

Lol guy na today? What would happen? Hehehe
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1:
grin
grin

The mods are n Tonto Dike's pay roll
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00:

Lol guy na today? What would happen? Hehehe
wait till it makes frontpage.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2013
hornipipe: wait till it makes frontpage.

I doubt if it wil ever make fp cuz it aint tonto lol
Buh dat aint a big deal... Guy yu never sleep?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Yingcusidar(m): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2013
lipsrsealed
ehenhen? Mtcheeew, nairaland and shit @times
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by chukxie(m): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2013
Nice one. Representing yourself is a gooood thing!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2013
U try angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by miss9ja(f): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Mods what are you guys waiting for? Front page pls lolz.......nyc shot odinaka
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by deols(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2013
It must hit homepage.

where would I need to travel to in order to post mine?? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2013
deols: It must hit homepage.

where would I need to travel to in order to post mine?? undecided

Syria or Kano

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by deols(f): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1:

Syria or Kano

You av been there? What are those places like?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2013
Paradise on earth

Don't forget to go with a digital camera

Na body go tell you
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by honeric01(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Hehehe, nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by CrazyMan(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2013
deols: where would I need to travel to in order to post mine?? undecided
Go to bronu state and snap a couple of pics with the boko boys.

After which you can proceed to the south south and pose for some shots with MEND.

If you aren't satisfied yet, you can make detour to the east and take some pics with the leaders of MASSOB.

Then you can end your voyage in the west with pictures of members of the Odua peoples congress.

When you eventually upload those pics here on Nairaland, it will not only make the front page... [s] Seun would personally reserve all his advert slots to help market your ministry. [/s]

Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
Go to bronu state and snap a couple of pics with the boko boys.

After which you can proceed to the south south and pose for some shots with MEND.

If you aren't satisfied yet, you can make detour to the east and take some pics with the leaders of MASSOB.

Then you can end your voyage in the west with pictures of members of the Odua peoples congress.

When you eventually upload those pics here on Nairaland, it will not only make the front page... [s] Seun would personally reserve all his advert slots to help market your ministry. [/s]

Good luck.

Lol guy yu mean o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by GraceBestowed(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2013
LoL! I like your concept! We Nairalanders are supposed to be on the front page too!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2013
hornipipe: wait till it makes frontpage.
it's already on Frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Die? / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / What Did 2019 Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.