Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Most Appropriate Picture Pose For Clergymen/women? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Appropriate Picture Pose For Clergymen/women? (545 Views)

Muslim Clergymen Begin Miracle Healing Crusade Like Christians / Muslim Clergymen Begin Miracle Healing Crusades Like Their Christian Colleagues / "unholy Tithes/gifts" Why Are Pastors N Clergymen Accepting It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Appropriate Picture Pose For Clergymen/women? by nenergy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
The picture pose of church founders/pastors and their wives have always interested me. That moment when you look at a billboard or flyer and can't help but smile at the photo of the pastor and his wife.(some of these poses can be funny). I know Pastor Chris and Anita use a picture with pastor Anita standing in front (photoshopped). I have seen ones with the Man sitting, while the woman stands behind him. Others show the woman sitting and the man standing. Others still, show the couple in an embrace/Tango-like position. These poses might not have any spiritual significance, but they can give hints as to how things are "ran" in the ministry. So in your opinion, what's the most appropriate Picture pose for pastors and their wives?

n.b: Post pictures if you have.
Re: The Most Appropriate Picture Pose For Clergymen/women? by ijawkid(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin.....make one day them no snap the one wey the couple dey kiss o........grin

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Life / Putting On The Whole Armour Of God / Baby Thrown On Bonfire 'in Sacrifice By Doomsday Sect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.