Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed (24894 Views)

Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Sunbellar: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2013
GEJ ll soon set up a committee to give amnesty to the kidnappers
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by ACM10: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
DICKtator: Wooow!!!. shocked shocked shocked shocked After collecting ransom? so sad!!!
I guess he was Ngige's deputy?
Cos i haven't heard of him talkless of his been kidnapped
R.I.P.
grin grin grin grin

Nah!
He was the deputy to Chukwuemeka Ezeife(Okwadike) sometimes in 1994 - 1995.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by dayokanu(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cant the Eastern Governors do something about this menace?
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Why will there not be bloodshed, when our leaders hold d future of youths in their bank accounts. See militants, Boko haram, kidnappers, check them out, they are all youths. It's a fact that if every1 is living a standard life, there will be no 1 to stand as a kidnapper, that's d bitter truth. Our leaders, make nigeria conducive for every1 to live in. Realy sorry 4 d life that was lost. A good nigerian 4 that matter. May God help our nation.

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
mikolo80: FINALLY THE KIDNAPPERS DON DE DO THEIR WORK PROPERLY.MAY ALL CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS BE KIDNAPPED AND SLAUGHTERED SLOWLY, PAINFULLY AND HUMILIATINGLY
Do you think every politician is as corrupt as you make them to be? Do you know this man from anywhere at all? Have you no regard for the family of the deceased and what they're going through now?
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Jeejile: I suspect (Bufo Nwike), the person handling the negotiations did not actually paid the complete aggreed money to the kidnappers because same incidence happened in Benin City last year. Money was given to a family member to pay but instead of paying the whole aggreed money, the person paid only some percentage of it and the kidnapped person was eventually killed. The kidnappers called the family members to go to a specified place to pick the corpse because the aggreed money was not completely paid. The police should investigate this case.
The complete money was paid, down to the last kobo as it was agreed on.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Costa2000(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
RIP
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by blackbeau1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
you guys dont need the police to search for the killers-not that they have the capacity to even do that.they'll most probably arrest some innocent people on the street and hang the murder rap on their neck .search within yourselves. the killer is one of you and most definitely,it wasnt a kidnap.the sharp boys just used the man to make extra dough for themselves
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by nairaman66(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
One can truly say, "The gods are not to blame"
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
The complete money was paid, down to the last kobo as it was agreed on.

Even if it wasn't paid, there is no justification in killing the man.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by scobaba: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ijebulogic: What is happening to this country? Please Delta based Nairalanders - shed some light on the real situation on kidnapping. Is it as bad as the media claims? I spent a week in Warri last year and it seemed okay. But I hear that there are up to 5 kidnappings per day around Warri, Ughelli environs. Who exactly are the targets and what are the facts? Contributions will be appreciated.

The Adultnappers were on hols when u went to spend ur one week.
Kidnapping In warri/ughelli is as easy n regular as merci scoring goals. I spent a couple of years there.

A girl I was seriously asking out sometime in 2007 said I don't have levels, she ended up dating one cool financially ok 'international bizman'. Six months later they got married, one year after the marriage the guy was apprehended during a kidnap operation. He's still @ kwara prisons since 2008.

A popular mobile police in one bank there also was caught(he gets info of top customers of the branch and relays to 'his boys').

I could go on and on. Delta State is their biggest haven. Most especially, warri/ughelli/abraka and agbor.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by abnakol: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Its a pity. Politicians die shamefully. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by NLGwoodey: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by maybel(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Eneze1: one of the major problem of this country is security, RIP to him, may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Security is not a problem but insecurity is.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by chinig(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Why so much insecurity in my state? So much robbery, kidnapping, killing.RIP
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Do you think every politician is as corrupt as you make them to be? Do you know this man from anywhere at all? Have you no regard for the family of the deceased and what they're going through now?
Sorry for your loss
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Highjayklm(f): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hei kwanu!!! What's all this, why all this, even if d govt aint helpn us cant we help ourselves- killing ppl, destroyn properties... Ana'gwa nti o nuyi, mbosi aga ebepu isi, nti esoro ya. Nigerians, let us talk to ourselves, there are consequencies nd judgement for evry thing
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by blocker: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2013
ACM10:

Nah!
He was the deputy to Chukwuemeka Ezeife(Okwadike) sometimes in 1994 - 1995.
. Wrong date Sir. Abacha took over on 17th November 1993. I am sure you mearnt to say 1991-1993.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by stirio: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2013
That's too bad. God save your people.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Raymondgabriel(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Super1759: AMNESTY PLEASE!!!!

its tym federal govt give al dese kidnappers Amnesty too!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by fortunejum: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2013
THEY ARE BRINGING CURSES UPON THIER LIFES/FAMILIES BECAUSE THE WICKED CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by namdo(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2013
sad event indeed. may his soul rest in peace. it is really a terrible experience being in the hands of kidnappers, few ppl would come out unscared.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Jakumo(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2013
scobaba:

The Adultnappers were on hols when u went to spend ur one week.
Kidnapping In warri/ughelli is as easy n regular as merci scoring goals. I spent a couple of years there.

A girl I was seriously asking out sometime in 2007 said I don't have levels, she ended up dating one cool financially ok 'international bizman'. Six months later they got married, one year after the marriage the guy was apprehended during a kidnap operation. He's still @ kwara prisons since 2008.

A popular mobile police in one bank there also was caught(he gets info of top customers of the branch and relays to 'his boys').

I could go on and on. Delta State is their biggest haven. Most especially, warri/ughelli/abraka and agbor.

The lady who unwittingly married a kidnapping kingpin probably took to heart that old Chinese proverb that advises one never to ask the source of a rich man's wealth. Attracted by the irresistible aroma of Big Money, she fell head over heels with her new found Big Spender, and tied that knot QUICK, for better or worse.

Seriously though, a new, gratuitously sadistic breed of kidnapper now stalks the streets and highways of Nigeria. Often picking up victims purely at random, with spontaneous abductions motivated by the presumed monetary value of the car conveying their intended prey, and therefore of the potential revenue that stood to be extracted from wealthy relatives or employers of such captives.

What makes Nigeria’s new-breed kidnapping gangs unique is the sheer number of members they field in search of prey, and the trademark starving, literally to death of all kidnap captives for whom ransoms are not paid within the first week.

Any person Nigerian or expatriate, who has cash to flash and rides a new-looking SUV in today’s Nigeria is just BEGGING to be abducted by these new predators, who are the angry and hungry spawn of the widening gap between the treasury looting class and the starving population swarming the streets outside their gaudy mansions.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by ikchi: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
What a world? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
where was he kidnapped?
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by dederocs(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2013
This ACN i no understand them-i no sure say na these people go take us to the promised land.back to the topic-may his soul rest in peace.
Let us know that the payment of ransoms only encourage more people to get into the kidnapping business.
With all these kidnapping which is a protest against the rich by the poor for the deprivation they have suffered- the criminal legislooters and crook governors and ministers no go hear word,them go still dey thief public funds...one day monkey go go market without return,keep stealing the people's money and pushing them to the wall.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by dederocs(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2013
This is what the economists call vicious circle...more people are getting aware,the criminal politicians are deceiving themselves if they think they can use the boys and abandon them.jungle don mature,all man wan drive range-as it is every Nigerian youth is a potential criminal,and the numbers keep increasing.we have about 50million unemployed/underemployed youth,this country will see criminal activities that will overwhelm our security apparatua cos more hearts will get colder when they learn of the wickedness and criminality of the ruling class.
Put death penalty as punishment for public corruption or no one will be safe in Nigeria..two years from now will be worse.
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by dederocs(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2013
ItsModella:
They are actually,they all are...its the only reason they can afford their frivolous lifestyle.even their remuneration package is corruption.A Governor will be appriopriated over 10billion a year as security vote and all while another human being,a civil servant earns 18k per month.

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Davifeghe(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria has become a first country that kidnap deputy governor
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by donbrowser(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin

The same man that wants to secure Nigeria 😂
Re: Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed by Zandena(f): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi supporters should be held responsible for this.
They are frustrated people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV / Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.