Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? (1525 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? by Smile4mee01: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
I have interests in exporting of agro-allied products and over time i have researched and discovered a few
1. Jocarol.
2, 3Timpex Consulting.
3. The Thy Consulting.

However, can someone who has been trained by any of them or any other company kindly advice on how their training has imparted them in making them prepared for the Export Business.Please i dont mean E-books. I mean pratical training on how to be an expoter.Did any of them provide mentoring till you became well grounded? like how much would you recommend for
to have to start the business.

i would be glad to hear from u.
Re: How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? by Smile4mee01: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Smile4mee01: I have interests in exporting of agro-allied products and over time i have researched and discovered a few
1. Jocarol.
2, 3Timpex Consulting.
3. The Thy Consulting.

However, can someone who has been trained by any of them or any other company kindly advice on how their training has imparted them in making them prepared for the Export Business.Please i dont mean E-books. I mean pratical training on how to be an expoter.Did any of them provide mentoring till you became well grounded? like how much would you recommend for
to have to start the business.

i would be glad to hear from u.

there should be someone on this forum with miles of experience on the subject mattter. Waiting pls, for your advice

1 Like

Re: How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? by zogo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
very simple.Get the product/service, source for serious consumer, get his money, then export the product with any shipping medium convinient for both party. include ur shipping cost to the product price

1 Like

Re: How Viable Is Export Biz In Nigeria? by wonderiyke(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
zogo: very simple.Get the product/service, source for serious consumer, get his money, then export the product with any shipping medium convinient for both party. include ur shipping cost to the product price

@Zogo:Sourcing for the products isn't a problem for me, although much of the product and the contacts I have are in one of the country's hot spots (Kano State).I'm more interested in how one should go about getting buyers/consumers and entering into agreements(contracts) with them, the pit-falls one should look out for, etc. Please sir, any useful piece of information along those lines will be highly appreciated.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Law Chamber: How To Open And Run Successful Nigeria Chamber As Non Lawyer / PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / 6 Signs That You've Made It To Middle class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.