Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (11679 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by brianromel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
i have noticed in this forum that most posts are on one only business or the other, that so far no one here has shown us whether he or her is actually making it in this business they speak of.

this leads me to ask question.

A.Are they actually making it online
B. Are the all a bunch of scams
C. If they have be saying that online business is good for them, which nairalander have they introduced the business to that is making.
D. if any is making it, let him introduce himself or herself and organise a meeting for fellow nairalanders to chhat and find out more.

Please i think if we see nairalander making it via the online business information on this section, people can actually begin to pay attention. if not moderator can start deleting most of the fakes.

I believe we should talk about true business opportunities offline and online, that various business consultants(if they are still here) can look at and help grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2012
brianromel: i have noticed in this forum that most posts are on one only business or the other, that so far no one here has shown us whether he or her is actually making it in this business they speak of.

this leads me to ask question.

A.Are they actually making it online
Try piptrackers.com
B. Are the all a bunch of scams
C. If they have be saying that online business is good for them, which nairalander have they introduced the business to that is making.
D. if any is making it, let him introduce himself or herself and organise a meeting for fellow nairalanders to chhat and find out more.

Please i think if we see nairalander making it via the online business information on this section, people can actually begin to pay attention. if not moderator can start deleting most of the fakes.

I believe we should talk about true business opportunities offline and online, that various business consultants(if they are still here) can look at and help grow.
Try piptrackers.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by ddestiny20(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
To earn higher interest rate deposit $48.00 more.
Last Profit Acquired: $1.14
Your Current Profit Share *: 50.0%
* Please visit our "Investment Products" link to
learn more about investment plans offered.
Total Profit: $409.94
Total Withdrawn: $1706.46
LR Account Number: U2676460
PM Account Number:
If not present, your payment processor account
number will be added automatically after the
initial deposit. Please contact our Support
Department if account number needs to be
changed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by neksummi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
This programme is making me cool money. It's very simple yet powerful.

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

And I've decided to do this https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all here on
nairaland to help people replicate my success.

You may find my concept interesting.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2012
I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by TundE8: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2012
I am into bulksms biz, aff mkting, info mkting, run an online company that does graphics, webdesign, online biz school e.t.c
THANK GOD 4 MY LYF
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Kpotor: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.

Please can you put me through the football betting of a thing. I also need a means of living.. May God help you and improve your income too.. my email is ftodimu@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2012
emailguru: I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.
can you teach me how to do this domain flipping and web hosting bizness my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Kpotor: [color=#550000][/color]

Please can you put me through the football betting of a thing. I also need a means of living.. May God help you and improve your income too.. my email is ftodimu@yahoo.com
Check your email
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 03, 2013
maxibrainz:
can you teach me how to do this domain flipping and web hosting bizness my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Am also interested, ma email ! Rayzmail47@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2013
maxibrainz:
Check your email
Am also interested! Ma email, rayzmail47@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by DrEva(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2013
ddestiny20: To earn higher interest rate deposit $48.00 more.
Last Profit Acquired: $1.14
Your Current Profit Share *: 50.0%
* Please visit our "Investment Products" link to
learn more about investment plans offered.
Total Profit: $409.94
Total Withdrawn: $1706.46
LR Account Number: U2676460
PM Account Number:
If not present, your payment processor account
number will be added automatically after the
initial deposit. Please contact our Support
Department if account number needs to be
changed.
It takes a blessed soul to discover what you have just shared, well i have written more on this and others at www.dld.bz/otaidsp
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by kalufelix(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
am startin sports arbitrage tradin in
3wks tym dat wil be yieldin
guaranteed 5-7% profit interested
investors can contact thru
08020721499 philixino@yahoo.com
Enugu state
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Megaxy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
emailguru: I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.

nice one. Im interested in the business. Can u put me through? My email mightysuco2007@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Tope2580(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Am also interested! Ma email, rayzmail47@gmail.com
:::pls i'm intrested. Topegold1@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Making money online is as real as it get,wouldn't knw why some people jst don't wanna believe it,I made over 100k$ last year from website flipping,affiliate marketing(including hosting offers)and some other small biz. While its true that there are lots of overhyped materials,one needs to train himself never to fall prey to misleading ads again, they are there to take some money from you only and even the ones that are tagged under free report are there to waste your valuable time. you can definitely earn money from the internet, if you are good at writing, blogging can be really good thing for you.. if you fancy yourself as a good marketer then you can be an affiliate, if neither of two are there , then make some sites and make money from adsense,cpa or even sell your list. Lastly, I always say to everyone I meet, don't listen to whoever tells you that you must spend before you can make money online, if that was true then clickbank needs to charge there affiliates before accepting them, google needs to charge there publishers also.
All the best in 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Am also interested, ma email ! Rayzmail47@gmail.com
check your email
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Tope2580: :::pls i'm intrested. Topegold1@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Rexyl(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
ideas here work and deliver http:///GgLaH
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by onlinerawcash: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
invest in a real and authentic international site that pays you your monthly dividend direct into your liberty reserve account.
for further detail, visit www.onlinerawcash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 World Banks Ranking / Nigeria-china Currency Swap, Commendable, But Requires Caution -NANTS / Fire At Jos Road In Kaduna: Shops At Automobile Spare Parts Market Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.